There are no modified server files involved with cnr. Well, there probably are things that switch the name of Blue team to Robbers and Red team to Cops, but is this necessary? All you need to do for MY purpose of cnr as a warmup prior to wars is to change the dmflags, speed, gravity, and fp_playerview. If you want their server files and want to try to get CNR players to buy servers, then make posts in their communities and ask them.
This is for Demobase. If you don't want to add the script, that's fine. Was just trying to help you enhance your product.
EDIT:
And in terms of your servers, you never really answered my question. Because it doesn't lag for you does not mean that it won't lag for others. You say you use 5 different IP addresses, but after perusing the serverlist, I notice all the demo servers are on one IP address. Perhaps this is a mistake? Perhaps this is causing lag spikes when volume is high? Perhaps you need to increase your bandwidth? How am I supposed to know. All I know is I get red spikes and you don't. This does not solve my issue.
As for the CnR settings, I would like to offer the exact same settings as the current CnR servers, so that includes the modified messages.
Individual problems like your ping problem are best handled by PM or email, I've PMed you.



This topic is locked









