Jump to content


Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  skyloline : (21 September 2026 - 02:56 PM) hello
@  bing bang blaow : (18 August 2026 - 01:18 PM) any way to see pics from the baked cakes when some guys joined amex? remembered that fun stuff haha
@  oz0rs : (03 August 2026 - 08:06 PM) feking eggs kosmks :@
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) https://www.mediafir...o/DEMO.zip/file
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm ces
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=5rXCwsV_3bc
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) we still play everyday hitmans 8 a clock
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:02 PM) I played this game like 10-15 years ago :D
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:01 PM) Hi is this game still working?
@  TRUE : (13 June 2026 - 12:51 AM) candyman
@  dAN-G_ : (03 June 2026 - 05:35 AM) Prsk & Dan-G still going at it
@  Kyro : (25 May 2026 - 10:01 AM) https://www.demobase...vive-the-scene/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:03 PM) https://sof2aftermath.online/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:02 PM) We play nowdays mix in full https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB Join if want play. Firstperson only
@  kansta : (01 May 2026 - 04:17 PM) https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB
@  Kyro : (01 May 2026 - 03:21 PM) hop in boys its gonna start soon
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) full tournament 1000 price pool, if ppl intrested
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) discord.gg/sof2aftermath
@  Fastlain : (21 April 2026 - 02:38 PM) Butcher can only play if he sponser hitman fragnet server
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:03 PM) https://discord.gg/GF73Qv3dc9 if you need sof2 so join my discord
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:02 PM) 8pm cest we play
@  Butcher : (18 April 2026 - 08:05 PM) I'm gona play sometime in tea, when is it going?
@  Stark.420 : (09 April 2026 - 07:42 AM) for sure its fun
@  luisu : (08 April 2026 - 09:25 PM) Need to come own some day..
@  Stark.420 : (08 April 2026 - 08:04 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm cest
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) amex sucks btw
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) sup ross
@  Stark.420 : (06 April 2026 - 07:56 PM) https://imgur.com/a/SaGdmwP 20 players in demo tonight, 8 pm CEST
@  Fastlain : (06 April 2026 - 04:01 PM) yo jaron is there away we can do it for you , or help you ?
@  shift : (06 April 2026 - 04:23 AM) dont have the time to maintain it unfortunately

Photo

Max Still The Sickest Modder


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
378 replies to this topic

#341 max

max

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:01 AM

Well I explained my situation in the other topic (RPM and Fairplay) but I guess you forgot. I do not use DLL Injection; I press no, because when I select yes RPM does not work.

I just tried that 5b_test. I could not get RPM to work with or without default injection using that. However there was no startup errors.


Select No at default injection. What error did you get? Did RPM not work at all, or did it quit because of "unaccepted module found"?

Edited by max, 10 July 2012 - 01:02 AM.


#342 Radical

Radical

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Location:Boston, MA, USA
  • Demo Clan:R-C
  • Fairplay Guid:c695b

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:03 AM

Select No at default injection. What error did you get? Did RPM not work at all, or did it quit because of "unaccepted module found"?


I did select No. I got no error, SOF started up fine no issues. I connect to an RPM server but I do not have RPM, its like regular SOF.
Posted Image2nd Place DemoBase INF Open Cup 1 (2003) -=OG=-
Posted Image3rd Place DemoBase INF Open Cup 2 (2004) -=OG=-
Posted Image1st Place eGang Tournament (2005) -HaZe-
Posted Image1st Place cC. Tournament (2006) -HaZe-
Posted Image3rd Place DemoBase INF Open Cup 3 (2006) -HaZe-
Posted Image3rd Place The Great Katana Cup (2009) -HaZe-
Team NA 2006-Present
Leader of Team NA (North America) 2006-2008 with Hokie

#343 max

max

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:56 AM

I did select No. I got no error, SOF started up fine no issues. I connect to an RPM server but I do not have RPM, its like regular SOF.


So here's the deal. rpm2k3.com/6b_test2.zip

Delete your current 2k3.ini file. Then start this program, and a new one will be created. Open it, and you'll see InjectionDelay=0. This is the delay in milliseconds between starting SoF2 or FP and injecting the DLL, the default value is 0. Try any value and see if it works. Values > 50 probably won't work, in that case the injection is too late, and the mod won't work. Start by trying some low values (5, 10).

Edit: to quickly check if the mod is working, you can e.g. type the "sounds" command in the main menu, and see if it says "unknown command".

Edited by max, 11 July 2012 - 03:46 PM.


#344 o0ogAbo0ogA

o0ogAbo0ogA

    Advanced

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:32 AM

Problem:max theres sum problem with the admin list im guessing that wen u change ur name or sumthing u get removed from the admin list can u fix this sum how

Suggestion: I was wondering for ur next rpm version if you can add all the maps running in the sk3 servers?



#345 max

max

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:46 AM

Your questions have already been answered on the previous page.

#346 o0ogAbo0ogA

o0ogAbo0ogA

    Advanced

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:47 AM

ah k thenx sorry about that didnt see it

#347 azzy

azzy

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,380 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:SOFKINGZ
  • Demo Team:aMeX
  • Full Clan:Freebytes
  • Fairplay Guid:ba1f0

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:17 AM

Doesn't cost me any time since I have already fixed it. In general I don't like sharing the mod (or parts of the mod) with others, because people pay to use it.

Edit: if it's just about one server which you all enjoy, you might as well consider collecting some money and rent the server at 2k3servers.com. It's not like it costs a fortune if you split costs. Plus you get access to all mod features.



It's any non patched server and like Foxdie said, Dink has about 4 servers up and they are ran by a friend of Dink for free, they bought a RPM warserver but they can't move their public servers to RPM. This guy is killing our public game (whatever is left of it)

#348 legend

legend

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
  • Location:switzerland
  • Demo Clan:(- sw.&t -)
  • Demo Team:-roAD-
  • Fairplay Guid:72541

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:50 AM

Hey max, would it be possible to add serverside/clientside a status for the server such as status: war or mix or seeking? Just an idea!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#349 bing bang blaow

bing bang blaow

    Super Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,122 posts
  • Demo Clan:starelite
  • Demo Team:??
  • Full Clan:??
  • Fairplay Guid:r0x0r

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:09 PM

Hey max, would it be possible to add serverside/clientside a status for the server such as status: war or mix or seeking? Just an idea!

Posted Image

how do you expect this to work? lmao

be realistic

Edited by bing bang blaow, 10 July 2012 - 12:09 PM.

Posted Image

#350 max

max

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:32 PM

It's any non patched server and like Foxdie said, Dink has about 4 servers up and they are ran by a friend of Dink for free, they bought a RPM warserver but they can't move their public servers to RPM. This guy is killing our public game (whatever is left of it)


I will not share anything, so save yourself the effort and stop asking.

Hey max, would it be possible to add serverside/clientside a status for the server such as status: war or mix or seeking? Just an idea!

Posted Image


I don't really see the need for this, plus it would be too difficult to add.

#351 Radical

Radical

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Location:Boston, MA, USA
  • Demo Clan:R-C
  • Fairplay Guid:c695b

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:08 AM

This is not about money, and I am not money hungry.



So here's the deal. rpm2k3.com/6b_test2.zip

Delete your current 2k3.ini file. Then start this program, and a new one will be created. Open it, and you'll see InjectionDelay=0. This is the delay in milliseconds between starting SoF2 or FP and injecting the DLL, the default value is 0. Try any value and see if it works. Values > 50 probably won't work, in that case the injection is too late, and the mod won't work. Start by trying some low values (5, 10).

Edit: to quickly check if the mod is working, you can e.g. type the "sounds" command in the main menu, and see if it says "unknown command".


I just got around to trying this out. I think you figured it out! The first time I started it I got the first error I posted, but after I modified the 2k3.ini file to InjectionDelay=5 I was unable to recreate the error. I've tried like 10 times in a row now and it seems to be working fine with no more startup errors, plus RPM and Fairplay are working.

By the way good job with that character select screen; it is working flawlessly and I noticed people are using it.

Should I keep using this 6b_test2 or should I go back to using 6b?

Edited by Radical, 11 July 2012 - 01:09 AM.

Posted Image2nd Place DemoBase INF Open Cup 1 (2003) -=OG=-
Posted Image3rd Place DemoBase INF Open Cup 2 (2004) -=OG=-
Posted Image1st Place eGang Tournament (2005) -HaZe-
Posted Image1st Place cC. Tournament (2006) -HaZe-
Posted Image3rd Place DemoBase INF Open Cup 3 (2006) -HaZe-
Posted Image3rd Place The Great Katana Cup (2009) -HaZe-
Team NA 2006-Present
Leader of Team NA (North America) 2006-2008 with Hokie

#352 max

max

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:32 AM

I just got around to trying this out. I think you figured it out! The first time I started it I got the first error I posted, but after I modified the 2k3.ini file to InjectionDelay=5 I was unable to recreate the error. I've tried like 10 times in a row now and it seems to be working fine with no more startup errors, plus RPM and Fairplay are working.

By the way good job with that character select screen; it is working flawlessly and I noticed people are using it.

Should I keep using this 6b_test2 or should I go back to using 6b?


I am glad that your problem is fixed now. The injection seemed to have happened too quickly, before the application started. I am curious to know if 5 msec delay works for everyone. Hopefully other people who had this problem will respond. I can implement it in the next version.

You can keep running that mod, as long as it doesn't give you an "unaccepted module found" error. That mod is the 6b version, it's the latest mod version, so you can keep running it.

I am also glad that the character select screen is working correctly.

Thanks for your feedback.

#353 Radical

Radical

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Location:Boston, MA, USA
  • Demo Clan:R-C
  • Fairplay Guid:c695b

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:13 PM

The RPM servers are crashing at least once per day, they are unreliable.
Posted Image2nd Place DemoBase INF Open Cup 1 (2003) -=OG=-
Posted Image3rd Place DemoBase INF Open Cup 2 (2004) -=OG=-
Posted Image1st Place eGang Tournament (2005) -HaZe-
Posted Image1st Place cC. Tournament (2006) -HaZe-
Posted Image3rd Place DemoBase INF Open Cup 3 (2006) -HaZe-
Posted Image3rd Place The Great Katana Cup (2009) -HaZe-
Team NA 2006-Present
Leader of Team NA (North America) 2006-2008 with Hokie

#354 max

max

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:34 PM

The RPM servers are crashing at least once per day, they are unreliable.


True, I'm aware of that. I wasn't able to find the problem before. I may look into it again in the future.

#355 shift

shift

    BLOODS

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:41 AM

max was anything gonna happen with sof2tv?, i remember it mentioned somewhere in here

#356 max

max

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:58 PM

max was anything gonna happen with sof2tv?, i remember it mentioned somewhere in here


Someone suggested to include it in the mod, but I figured it was already included in FP, so I discarded it.

#357 shift

shift

    BLOODS

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:11 PM

it was in an old old version but imo sof2tv inside rpm would be 1000x superior

if youre willing ofcourse

#358 bing bang blaow

bing bang blaow

    Super Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,122 posts
  • Demo Clan:starelite
  • Demo Team:??
  • Full Clan:??
  • Fairplay Guid:r0x0r

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:15 PM

it was in an old old version but imo sof2tv inside rpm would be 1000x superior so i dont have to work on fp for next 2 years and shit

if youre willing ofcourse

GET TO WORK U PROMISED FPTV BACK WHEN MGOD WAS STILL GETTIN CONSTANTLY BUSTED WTF
Posted Image

#359 shift

shift

    BLOODS

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:22 PM

yea but max is the only 1 who can make it glorious

#360 max

max

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:23 PM

it was in an old old version but imo sof2tv inside rpm would be 1000x superior

if youre willing ofcourse


At the moment I don't have time to implement it. Though if you send me an explanation of how it works plus the source code, I may implement it later.


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users