This, I have a hard time getting into online games now because of this. It feels like a waste of time to do it casually.Addiction? I'd rather use the word Dedication. As soon as I saw a reason to quit, I started dedicating my life to other stuff. I think the same goes to most of us.
Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Gaming addiction?
Started by doctorfunk, Aug 04 2013 02:31 AM
80 replies to this topic
#81
Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:10 AM
/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

2010 - Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX-
2011 - 1on1 best of the best of shop - Foxdyfx
2011 - Facing World's III Clancup - nVm
-aMeX- is my wife and i love her

2010 - Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX-
2011 - 1on1 best of the best of shop - Foxdyfx
2011 - Facing World's III Clancup - nVm-aMeX- is my wife and i love her
SIGNATURESyou are not protected species like foxdie so if u screw up u wont get unbanned
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users




