Jump to content


Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  skyloline : (21 September 2026 - 02:56 PM) hello
@  bing bang blaow : (18 August 2026 - 01:18 PM) any way to see pics from the baked cakes when some guys joined amex? remembered that fun stuff haha
@  oz0rs : (03 August 2026 - 08:06 PM) feking eggs kosmks :@
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) https://www.mediafir...o/DEMO.zip/file
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm ces
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=5rXCwsV_3bc
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) we still play everyday hitmans 8 a clock
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:02 PM) I played this game like 10-15 years ago :D
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:01 PM) Hi is this game still working?
@  TRUE : (13 June 2026 - 12:51 AM) candyman
@  dAN-G_ : (03 June 2026 - 05:35 AM) Prsk & Dan-G still going at it
@  Kyro : (25 May 2026 - 10:01 AM) https://www.demobase...vive-the-scene/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:03 PM) https://sof2aftermath.online/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:02 PM) We play nowdays mix in full https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB Join if want play. Firstperson only
@  kansta : (01 May 2026 - 04:17 PM) https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB
@  Kyro : (01 May 2026 - 03:21 PM) hop in boys its gonna start soon
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) full tournament 1000 price pool, if ppl intrested
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) discord.gg/sof2aftermath
@  Fastlain : (21 April 2026 - 02:38 PM) Butcher can only play if he sponser hitman fragnet server
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:03 PM) https://discord.gg/GF73Qv3dc9 if you need sof2 so join my discord
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:02 PM) 8pm cest we play
@  Butcher : (18 April 2026 - 08:05 PM) I'm gona play sometime in tea, when is it going?
@  Stark.420 : (09 April 2026 - 07:42 AM) for sure its fun
@  luisu : (08 April 2026 - 09:25 PM) Need to come own some day..
@  Stark.420 : (08 April 2026 - 08:04 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm cest
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) amex sucks btw
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) sup ross
@  Stark.420 : (06 April 2026 - 07:56 PM) https://imgur.com/a/SaGdmwP 20 players in demo tonight, 8 pm CEST
@  Fastlain : (06 April 2026 - 04:01 PM) yo jaron is there away we can do it for you , or help you ?
@  shift : (06 April 2026 - 04:23 AM) dont have the time to maintain it unfortunately

Photo

Gaming addiction?


  • Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#41 vilzeh

vilzeh

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • Location:Haparanda
  • Fairplay Guid:dbb6a

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:38 PM

It's called: "Douchebag".
What?

#42 Foxdie

Foxdie

    Euro Stomper

  • Secretary of Finance
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,706 posts
  • Location:Canader
  • Demo Clan:nVm
  • Fairplay Guid:k4pwn

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:10 PM

Generally if you are getting bullied it's because you're weak, stop being weak. It's not as if I posted that just to put him down because he is weak, I posted it because it was funny to put down a weak person who I also don't like.

FUCK YOU STEVEN YOU NERD GEEK LOSER BITCH

Edited by Foxdie, 05 August 2013 - 10:13 PM.

/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Posted Image
Posted Image 2010 - Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX-
Posted Image 2011 - 1on1 best of the best of shop - Foxdyfx
Posted Image 2011 - Facing World's III Clancup - nVm
-aMeX- is my wife and i love her

you are not protected species like foxdie so if u screw up u wont get unbanned

SIGNATURES

#43 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:36 PM

Agreed with Fox.

In terms of my general consensus, my view of the world is already bleak because I have given up with tolerating stupidity and going out of my way and using my energy to tolerate it. I just choose to either ignore it or I end up being brutally honest with people and exploiting their weaknesses verbally. Sometimes they lash out because they can't comprehend, can't accept constructive criticism, or are generally idiots.

And that is my view. It differs from yours and you don't necessarily have to understand it. To me it isn't disrespect, it's more of an understanding.

#44 vilzeh

vilzeh

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • Location:Haparanda
  • Fairplay Guid:dbb6a

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:41 PM

Get off the high horse much? Dear fucking god, you guys are more pathetic than the weak persons.


ps: Que for the Forgy essay.

Edited by vilzeh, 05 August 2013 - 10:51 PM.

What?

#45 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:14 AM

Get off the high horse much? Dear fucking god, you guys are more pathetic than the weak persons.


ps: Que for the Forgy essay.


I wouldn't bother with someone with a pitiful thought complex such as yourself who can barely use a spell check that his browser provides. I like how you just bait in every topic and fail to input anything that is remotely interesting or thought out.

Do me a favor. Let go of personal grudges over the internet because it's pathetic.

Edited by forgylicious, 06 August 2013 - 01:15 AM.


#46 defqon

defqon

    purified

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,074 posts
  • Location:Vancouver, Canada
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Demo Team:-aMeX-
  • Fairplay Guid:sl4pt

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:15 AM

just a hobby, didn't effect my gpa, and now i barely play. Just changed my hobbies, if im still baked when i get home, then ill play for an hour or so, or some 2k13, bump some beats.

Have to agree with Foxdie and Forgy though.
-aMeX4LyFe-

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Polish Cup 2008 - noskillzgaming
Posted Image Blackz Night Cup - ros.
Posted Image Tech-Battles - ros.
Posted Image NTG 6 years DeathMatch - defqon
#4 Facing Worlds II - ros

#47 vilzeh

vilzeh

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • Location:Haparanda
  • Fairplay Guid:dbb6a

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:58 AM

I wouldn't bother with someone with a pitiful thought complex such as yourself who can barely use a spell check that his browser provides. I like how you just bait in every topic and fail to input anything that is remotely interesting or thought out.

Do me a favor. Let go of personal grudges over the internet because it's pathetic.


I have no personal grudges. You're just a pathetic human being, that's that.
What?

#48 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:34 AM

I have no personal grudges. You're just a pathetic human being, that's that.


>Says one thing
>Contradicts his first statement in his second.
>Thinks he's not contradictory or a hypocrite.
>???
>Profit?

#49 vilzeh

vilzeh

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • Location:Haparanda
  • Fairplay Guid:dbb6a

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:01 PM

I don't know you personally, that's why I can't hold personal "grudges", makes sense, no?

You're pathetic.
What?

#50 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:40 PM

>Says one thing
>Contradicts his first statement in his second.
>Thinks he's not contradictory or a hypocrite.
>???
>Profit?


LOOOOL HE DID IT TWICE IN A ROW

#51 doctorfunk

doctorfunk

    dormant admin

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,029 posts
  • Location:Gdańsk, Poland
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Fairplay Guid:5ee40

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:14 PM

i think you just got dunked on forgy
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <> 3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <> Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III

#52 vilzeh

vilzeh

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • Location:Haparanda
  • Fairplay Guid:dbb6a

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:01 PM

LOOOOL HE DID IT TWICE IN A ROW


Want to see it the 3rd time?

You're pathetic.
What?

#53 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:13 PM

And I think you guys are just fishing for a stab back at me after years of torment and abuse whether verbally or in this game we were all "addicted" to.

Lol, funk, I thought you were more mature than that.

Edited by forgylicious, 06 August 2013 - 03:14 PM.


#54 doctorfunk

doctorfunk

    dormant admin

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,029 posts
  • Location:Gdańsk, Poland
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Fairplay Guid:5ee40

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:24 PM

And I think you guys are just fishing for a stab back at me after years of torment and abuse whether verbally or in this game we were all "addicted" to.

Lol, funk, I thought you were more mature than that.


yea, but you just got http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=571BuZeeQjE


but ot what you are doing is pathetic, I am with vilzeh on that one
i'd rather go for a beer with butcher than you, rip in peace
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <> 3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <> Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III

#55 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:26 PM

Oh my god... LOL that looks like a shitload of fun.

Gotta get me a 6 foot tall hoop. Oh wait? Is this Europe, because my sounds were off. Make that a 4.5 foot tall hoop ;)

ot: it doesn't hurt that you think of me as pathetic, because quite frankly, i've had the same vision of everyone in this community for years. welcome to the world of forgylicious' perspective. Now that you understand, you can start living life to the fullest. Congrats

Edited by forgylicious, 06 August 2013 - 03:28 PM.


#56 doctorfunk

doctorfunk

    dormant admin

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,029 posts
  • Location:Gdańsk, Poland
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Fairplay Guid:5ee40

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:45 PM

You don't even know people here yet you assume they are pathetic. That's the difference I assume they are probably interesting people.
They way you speak about others says more about you and how you view the world than about them. It is sad really, because you're don't come across as a stupid person.
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <> 3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <> Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III

#57 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:58 PM

You don't even know people here yet you assume they are pathetic. That's the difference I assume they are probably interesting people.
They way you speak about others says more about you and how you view the world than about them. It is sad really, because you're don't come across as a stupid person.


Maybe sad to you. To me, it is reality. I don't really care about the majority of human beings because, to me it is fact that the majority of human beings are uninteresting individuals who are incapable of stimulating me into a conversation or into some other social situation in which I will leave said situation with a moment of clarity or a thoughtful remark to reflect upon.

When Butcher posts pics of him going out with LittleJay and showing off all his Leffe beers and his bicycle, I don't really think he's a cool person. You may not physically meet people, but you can judge them based on years of interacting with them. My years of interacting with Butcher mainly dealt with getting sof servers back online and calling him a nerd for trying to code or create a web hosting company. I found it incredibly annoying when people such as Butcher were spamming my messenger applications with offers for web hosting or server hosting when they stupidly didn't realize that I live in the United States and I can get a Godaddy account for 1/2 the price they offered or a secure VDS hosted on a much more capable data center.

Do you really think that years of playing and interacting with these people dubs them to be interesting? There are a few interesting people here the same way there are very few interesting people in the entire world. I've met some of those few interesting people, still talk to some, and don't talk to others, but if you're sitting here trying to tell me that I am sad for my view of the world, then I don't really understand why you care.

I certainly don't. I still think many members here are two faced jerks and I think that is a result of their European culture. Some are extremely loyal friends too, and I still converse with these people, play games, and look forward to meeting up with them when time allows. But I guess this makes me sad because, you know, that's your perogative and all

Edited by forgylicious, 06 August 2013 - 04:03 PM.


#58 vilzeh

vilzeh

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • Location:Haparanda
  • Fairplay Guid:dbb6a

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:10 PM

Yeah, Europe blows, blablabla, America rocks and shit. That's your point of view, and that's the problem here. What do you know about European culture? Other than the things you have red in your history class?
What?

#59 maniman

maniman

    Moderators

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,366 posts
  • Location:The Coffeeshop

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:17 PM

Forgy is a hypocritical ignorant patriot nationalist, not even American by blood. Like the white guy in the ghetto trying to fit in. Selling his heritage out. I like him.

Mirror-retarded-down-syndrome.gif


#60 heldro

heldro

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Demo Clan:emperor.
  • Demo Team:ImperiaL`
  • Full Clan:dreamteam.
  • Fairplay Guid:5f998

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:23 PM

ofc you dont care forgay, thats why you made a emo rq topic before you started your "look at me not caring, insulting people and being such a good trollz lolol" image. How did you expect people to be able to still take you remotely serious from there lol.

9js6n.gif



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users