Jump to content


Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  skyloline : (21 September 2026 - 02:56 PM) hello
@  bing bang blaow : (18 August 2026 - 01:18 PM) any way to see pics from the baked cakes when some guys joined amex? remembered that fun stuff haha
@  oz0rs : (03 August 2026 - 08:06 PM) feking eggs kosmks :@
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) https://www.mediafir...o/DEMO.zip/file
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm ces
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=5rXCwsV_3bc
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) we still play everyday hitmans 8 a clock
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:02 PM) I played this game like 10-15 years ago :D
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:01 PM) Hi is this game still working?
@  TRUE : (13 June 2026 - 12:51 AM) candyman
@  dAN-G_ : (03 June 2026 - 05:35 AM) Prsk & Dan-G still going at it
@  Kyro : (25 May 2026 - 10:01 AM) https://www.demobase...vive-the-scene/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:03 PM) https://sof2aftermath.online/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:02 PM) We play nowdays mix in full https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB Join if want play. Firstperson only
@  kansta : (01 May 2026 - 04:17 PM) https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB
@  Kyro : (01 May 2026 - 03:21 PM) hop in boys its gonna start soon
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) full tournament 1000 price pool, if ppl intrested
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) discord.gg/sof2aftermath
@  Fastlain : (21 April 2026 - 02:38 PM) Butcher can only play if he sponser hitman fragnet server
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:03 PM) https://discord.gg/GF73Qv3dc9 if you need sof2 so join my discord
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:02 PM) 8pm cest we play
@  Butcher : (18 April 2026 - 08:05 PM) I'm gona play sometime in tea, when is it going?
@  Stark.420 : (09 April 2026 - 07:42 AM) for sure its fun
@  luisu : (08 April 2026 - 09:25 PM) Need to come own some day..
@  Stark.420 : (08 April 2026 - 08:04 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm cest
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) amex sucks btw
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) sup ross
@  Stark.420 : (06 April 2026 - 07:56 PM) https://imgur.com/a/SaGdmwP 20 players in demo tonight, 8 pm CEST
@  Fastlain : (06 April 2026 - 04:01 PM) yo jaron is there away we can do it for you , or help you ?
@  shift : (06 April 2026 - 04:23 AM) dont have the time to maintain it unfortunately

Photo

Gaming addiction?


  • Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#61 vilzeh

vilzeh

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • Location:Haparanda
  • Fairplay Guid:dbb6a

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:26 PM

That's exactly what I've tried to tell him before, but he's so ignorant he can't believe somethings happening he doesn't agree on.
What?

#62 Foxdie

Foxdie

    Euro Stomper

  • Secretary of Finance
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,706 posts
  • Location:Canader
  • Demo Clan:nVm
  • Fairplay Guid:k4pwn

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:10 PM

You don't even know people here yet you assume they are pathetic. That's the difference I assume they are probably interesting people.
They way you speak about others says more about you and how you view the world than about them. It is sad really, because you're don't come across as a stupid person.

You can tell a lot about someones personality by interacting with them for a couple years.

I found this funny

You don't even know people here yet you assume they are pathetic.

It is sad really, because you're don't come across as a stupid person.


/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Posted Image
Posted Image 2010 - Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX-
Posted Image 2011 - 1on1 best of the best of shop - Foxdyfx
Posted Image 2011 - Facing World's III Clancup - nVm
-aMeX- is my wife and i love her

you are not protected species like foxdie so if u screw up u wont get unbanned

SIGNATURES

#63 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:16 PM

To me, it's still the same butthurt losers who browse this forum and live in the year 2010 from when I verbally abused them and now they feel like I am, which is why they all gather to reply in any topic that I make my presence known in.

I find it funny how the activity of this site dramatically declined as soon as I did make that so long post. And then when I post like yesterday and today, we have an influx of 20 more replies coming in just to respond to me.

Thanks for making me so popular guys, I'm touched.

#64 vilzeh

vilzeh

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • Location:Haparanda
  • Fairplay Guid:dbb6a

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:38 PM

I'm going to assume you have no friends.

Because I don't think anyone would like to be around you, just impossible.

Edited by vilzeh, 06 August 2013 - 05:41 PM.

What?

#65 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:43 PM

I'm going to assume you have no friends.

Because I don't think anyone would like to be around you, just impossible.


I'm happy to make it known to you that your assumptions of me are incorrect.

I break the impossible because people actually do find me intelligent and like my personality. Or maybe I'm just lying and you can throw your next insult at me. Let me guess, wanna call me "pathetic" once more? lol

#66 vilzeh

vilzeh

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • Location:Haparanda
  • Fairplay Guid:dbb6a

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:07 PM

Intelligent? :-------------------D
What?

#67 Odi.

Odi.

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Fairplay Guid:d1d1e

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:43 PM

Vilzeh :D

#68 maniman

maniman

    Moderators

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,366 posts
  • Location:The Coffeeshop

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:56 AM

You can tell a lot about someones personality by interacting with them for a couple years.

I found this funny


Well, over the years frogay showed multiple personalities and now he's holding strong on his tough guy e gangsta attitude. Looks like one of the eaddict pc nerd symptoms. Yet he's being a hypocrit? Aint hard to figure out he has no social life what so ever. He knows this ofcourse but the trick is to confuse the 13 year olds.

Mirror-retarded-down-syndrome.gif


#69 Foxdie

Foxdie

    Euro Stomper

  • Secretary of Finance
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,706 posts
  • Location:Canader
  • Demo Clan:nVm
  • Fairplay Guid:k4pwn

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:16 AM

Well, over the years frogay showed multiple personalities and now he's holding strong on his tough guy e gangsta attitude. Looks like one of the eaddict pc nerd symptoms. Yet he's being a hypocrit? Aint hard to figure out he has no social life what so ever. He knows this ofcourse but the trick is to confuse the 13 year olds.

all I commented towards was how this was funny to read.

You don't even know people here yet you assume they are pathetic.

It is sad really, because you're don't come across as a stupid person.

Funk defending people based off the fact that Forgy doesn't know them in real life and then right afterwards making a positive assumption of forgy without knowing him in real.

DR.FUNK LOGIC
It would appear the internet is incapable of transmitting negative personality traits and that only the positive are able to go through! Just ask Einstein he invented space.
Posted Image

Edited by Foxdie, 07 August 2013 - 07:30 AM.

/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Posted Image
Posted Image 2010 - Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX-
Posted Image 2011 - 1on1 best of the best of shop - Foxdyfx
Posted Image 2011 - Facing World's III Clancup - nVm
-aMeX- is my wife and i love her

you are not protected species like foxdie so if u screw up u wont get unbanned

SIGNATURES

#70 doctorfunk

doctorfunk

    dormant admin

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,029 posts
  • Location:Gdańsk, Poland
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Fairplay Guid:5ee40

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:38 AM

You may have a clue about few people, fact is you down know people you play against/play with good enough, same in real life. I know some guys with whom I play basketball for quite a while and still don't know much about them personally.
Fact you assume most of them are useless/idiots says it's most likely you think about yourself in same categories. Besides even if you have negative opinion about them I see no point in letting them know just to have fun at their expense. Does a strong person need to put others down for his pleasure? And plz don't tell me you don't need to do it, because you do it every single chance you got(vide this topic). To me this is needless, stupid and mean behavior.
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <> 3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <> Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III

#71 maniman

maniman

    Moderators

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,366 posts
  • Location:The Coffeeshop

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:02 AM

You may have a clue about few people, fact is you down know people you play against/play with good enough, same in real life. I know some guys with whom I play basketball for quite a while and still don't know much about them personally.
Fact you assume most of them are useless/idiots says it's most likely you think about yourself in same categories. Besides even if you have negative opinion about them I see no point in letting them know just to have fun at their expense. Does a strong person need to put others down for his pleasure? And plz don't tell me you don't need to do it, because you do it every single chance you got(vide this topic). To me this is needless, stupid and mean behavior.


The only reason people put other people down is because of their own insecurities. They reflect what they hate about themselves. Like the bully in high school stereotype calling others gay, 10years later he's married to a dude. Ofcourse another reason is to do to them as they do to others but thats for their own good. Sometimes people need a harsch wake up call to move on.

Mirror-retarded-down-syndrome.gif


#72 Foxdie

Foxdie

    Euro Stomper

  • Secretary of Finance
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,706 posts
  • Location:Canader
  • Demo Clan:nVm
  • Fairplay Guid:k4pwn

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:26 AM

The only reason people put other people down is because of their own insecurities. They reflect what they hate about themselves. Like the bully in high school stereotype calling others gay, 10years later he's married to a dude. Ofcourse another reason is to do to them as they do to others but thats for their own good. Sometimes people need a harsch wake up call to move on.

See what I have a problem with here is you are simplifying it all to be black and white and are not allowing for any alternative explanation for why people would do things that YOU personally wouldn't do. Now I don't disagree that many people do attack others from an insecure, weak, self conscious mindset, but to simplify it the way you are in such an absolute dichotomy just makes for an unintelligent, bad argument. The causal link doesn't HAVE to come from a place of weakness, why can't it just be for shits n giggles?

@funks tired out brainless after school special comment. I don't give a fuck about sparing someones feelings I don't like. I don't NEED to put people down, it just made writing that post entertaining for me and made me laugh. I mean look at my DR. FUNKS LOGIC post, that was literally just to make me laugh. I don't care whether you take my posts to heart or not, the purpose of them isn't to make people feel bad it's to make me laugh regardless of how you take it.

Edited by Foxdie, 07 August 2013 - 08:42 AM.

/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Posted Image
Posted Image 2010 - Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX-
Posted Image 2011 - 1on1 best of the best of shop - Foxdyfx
Posted Image 2011 - Facing World's III Clancup - nVm
-aMeX- is my wife and i love her

you are not protected species like foxdie so if u screw up u wont get unbanned

SIGNATURES

#73 maniman

maniman

    Moderators

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,366 posts
  • Location:The Coffeeshop

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:51 AM

See what I have a problem with here is you are simplifying it all to be black and white and are not allowing for any alternative explanation for why people would do things that YOU personally wouldn't do. Now I don't disagree that many people do attack others from an insecure, weak, self conscious mindset, but to simplify it the way you are in such an absolute dichotomy just makes for an unintelligent, bad argument. The causal link doesn't HAVE to come from a place of weakness, why can't it just be for shits n giggles?

@funks tired out brainless after school special comment. I don't give a fuck about sparing someones feelings I don't like. I don't NEED to put people down, it just made writing that post entertaining for me and made me laugh. I mean look at my DR. FUNKS LOGIC post, that was literally just to make me laugh. I don't care whether you take my posts to heart or not, the purpose of them isn't to make people feel bad it's to make me laugh regardless of how you take it.


Where's the intelligence in malicious delight? Have you ever seen a person of intellect laugh at someone others grief? I havent seen albert einstein laugh at the handicapped retard across the street. It is black and white, because people of that class are simply fools. There is no other way to look at it. It is an autistic form of humor.

Mirror-retarded-down-syndrome.gif


#74 Foxdie

Foxdie

    Euro Stomper

  • Secretary of Finance
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,706 posts
  • Location:Canader
  • Demo Clan:nVm
  • Fairplay Guid:k4pwn

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:01 AM

Where's the intelligence in malicious delight? Have you ever seen a person of intellect laugh at someone others grief? I havent seen albert einstein laugh at the handicapped retard across the street. It is black and white, because people of that class are simply fools. There is no other way to look at it. It is an autistic form of humor.

Again bad argument I never said there was anything intelligent about it, it's just fucking funny. I am not laughing at someones grief (although that is funny to me as well) they can not give a fuck about what I said and it is still hilarious to me. Ones sense of humor does not reflect their intelligence you are simplifying peoples thoughts and actions to the degree of retarded animals to make a point. Your archetypes of intelligence are that of a simplistic media view, there are plenty of intelligent assholes who aren't fragile emotionally and mentally. To say there is no other way to look at ANYTHING is fucking stupid and laughable.

Edited by Foxdie, 07 August 2013 - 09:02 AM.

/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Posted Image
Posted Image 2010 - Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX-
Posted Image 2011 - 1on1 best of the best of shop - Foxdyfx
Posted Image 2011 - Facing World's III Clancup - nVm
-aMeX- is my wife and i love her

you are not protected species like foxdie so if u screw up u wont get unbanned

SIGNATURES

#75 maniman

maniman

    Moderators

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,366 posts
  • Location:The Coffeeshop

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:13 AM

Again bad argument I never said there was anything intelligent about it, it's just fucking funny. I am not laughing at someones grief (although that is funny to me as well) they can not give a fuck about what I said and it is still hilarious to me. Ones sense of humor does not reflect their intelligence you are simplifying peoples thoughts and actions to the degree of retarded animals to make a point. Your archetypes of intelligence are that of a simplistic media view, there are plenty of intelligent assholes who aren't fragile emotionally and mentally. To say there is no other way to look at ANYTHING is fucking stupid and laughable.


Intelligent assholes are called sociopaths. Intelligent persons are both emotionally and mentally of high standards. Intelligent assfags just lack emotional intellect. What happened in America anyway? Wolfgang tyler the creator comes out with a new album and the zombie horde goes groupie? Why do so many Americans choose to be fucking retards as of late? It only degrades your own life expierence. Its not like I care. Im simply commenting cause im so bored at work.

Anyway I do think reflection of ones humor or other perspectives of life reflects IQ. Out of the box is cool and all but doesnt really get you anywhere, perhaps if you were homeless its a cool skill to own. Maybe thats where most of the Americans are headed anyway.

Mirror-retarded-down-syndrome.gif


#76 Foxdie

Foxdie

    Euro Stomper

  • Secretary of Finance
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,706 posts
  • Location:Canader
  • Demo Clan:nVm
  • Fairplay Guid:k4pwn

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:22 AM

Well you clearly understand psychology more then I and have convinced me that we are all that of TV archetypes. CLEARLY ones sense of humor and the range of it is dictated by their intelligence.

CLAP CLAP CLAP
/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Posted Image
Posted Image 2010 - Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX-
Posted Image 2011 - 1on1 best of the best of shop - Foxdyfx
Posted Image 2011 - Facing World's III Clancup - nVm
-aMeX- is my wife and i love her

you are not protected species like foxdie so if u screw up u wont get unbanned

SIGNATURES

#77 maniman

maniman

    Moderators

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,366 posts
  • Location:The Coffeeshop

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:25 AM

Maybe you just gots to chill, and burn your television set.

Edited by maniman, 07 August 2013 - 09:26 AM.

Mirror-retarded-down-syndrome.gif


#78 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:55 AM

I try my best to be like Gordon Ramsay. This is why I hate people.

That is my TV archetype. What's yours?

#79 maniman

maniman

    Moderators

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,366 posts
  • Location:The Coffeeshop

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:02 PM

Chuck norris, roundhouse kicking noobs

Mirror-retarded-down-syndrome.gif


#80 TURQUA

TURQUA

    Bike stealer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:10 PM

Addiction? I'd rather use the word Dedication. As soon as I saw a reason to quit, I started dedicating my life to other stuff. I think the same goes to most of us.

iconMovie.gif GOD OF THE ARENA (se turqua) - SIXTH SENSE 3 (se azzy) - SERIOUS GAMING 2 (se fleim)
i_external.png YOUTUBE CHANNEL

 

a player changes, the game changes, best friends become strangers

 

the stars of the elite                                                                                                     

azzy / darkness / fainth / fleim / foxdie / hawk / rocket / turqua

                                                                                               barre / conlin / pals / gxk / krimii / ladyy / sky / twister



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users