Jump to content


Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  skyloline : (21 September 2026 - 02:56 PM) hello
@  bing bang blaow : (18 August 2026 - 01:18 PM) any way to see pics from the baked cakes when some guys joined amex? remembered that fun stuff haha
@  oz0rs : (03 August 2026 - 08:06 PM) feking eggs kosmks :@
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) https://www.mediafir...o/DEMO.zip/file
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm ces
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=5rXCwsV_3bc
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) we still play everyday hitmans 8 a clock
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:02 PM) I played this game like 10-15 years ago :D
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:01 PM) Hi is this game still working?
@  TRUE : (13 June 2026 - 12:51 AM) candyman
@  dAN-G_ : (03 June 2026 - 05:35 AM) Prsk & Dan-G still going at it
@  Kyro : (25 May 2026 - 10:01 AM) https://www.demobase...vive-the-scene/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:03 PM) https://sof2aftermath.online/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:02 PM) We play nowdays mix in full https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB Join if want play. Firstperson only
@  kansta : (01 May 2026 - 04:17 PM) https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB
@  Kyro : (01 May 2026 - 03:21 PM) hop in boys its gonna start soon
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) full tournament 1000 price pool, if ppl intrested
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) discord.gg/sof2aftermath
@  Fastlain : (21 April 2026 - 02:38 PM) Butcher can only play if he sponser hitman fragnet server
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:03 PM) https://discord.gg/GF73Qv3dc9 if you need sof2 so join my discord
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:02 PM) 8pm cest we play
@  Butcher : (18 April 2026 - 08:05 PM) I'm gona play sometime in tea, when is it going?
@  Stark.420 : (09 April 2026 - 07:42 AM) for sure its fun
@  luisu : (08 April 2026 - 09:25 PM) Need to come own some day..
@  Stark.420 : (08 April 2026 - 08:04 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm cest
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) amex sucks btw
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) sup ross
@  Stark.420 : (06 April 2026 - 07:56 PM) https://imgur.com/a/SaGdmwP 20 players in demo tonight, 8 pm CEST
@  Fastlain : (06 April 2026 - 04:01 PM) yo jaron is there away we can do it for you , or help you ?
@  shift : (06 April 2026 - 04:23 AM) dont have the time to maintain it unfortunately

Photo

c4. versus -I-R-Z-I- || RESULT!


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
142 replies to this topic

#1 Laffe Herder

Laffe Herder

    Camham

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Fairplay Guid:25-11

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:13 PM

We had to play around 20:00 GTM +1 in the c4. homeserver.

We should start with the kniferound, but -I-R-Z-I- said: "You can start red if you want, if not we do a kniferound". c4. agreed with the red side so we started the game.

Line-up -I-R-Z-I-:
- Aytuo [LDR]
- Camper
- Dynde
- Rocky
- Finnie

Line-up c4.:
- Ghostbuster [LDR]
- Reflex
- Indosteelo
- Delta
- Camham

All of the players were running fairplay and all were recording!

With some delay we could start and from the start it was an intressting game between two good clans... The first point went to the russians with a nice round. No one of their team died. After some normal rounds it went to 3-1 for -I-R-Z-I- and they were doing a good job. c4 changed something intern and after the 3-1 it went to 3-3. After this 3-3 it was just like a normal war and it was like 3-4, 4-4,...
c4. was never leading on the red side, but after some time it was 8-4 for c4. and it was going very well. -I-R-Z-I- changed something if I was not fault and it went to 9-8 for them! Again it started to be intressting, but c4. made the 9-9. The last round was for -I-R-Z-I-, because they overpowered c4 in the caseroom.

Posted Image

The second round started after one minute and immediatly c4. started to rush. This side was a quick one, because c4. was taking the first points and it was something like 4-1. After this round -I-R-Z-I- rushed the roof and took the 4-2. This was the last round they could win, because the result of this side was 10-2 for c4.

Posted Image

The result of the match was 19-11 for the men of c4. and they are going to the finals where they will meet 3v. or the underdog +ToF+!

#2 bing bang blaow

bing bang blaow

    Super Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,122 posts
  • Demo Clan:starelite
  • Demo Team:??
  • Full Clan:??
  • Fairplay Guid:r0x0r

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:15 PM

k.
Posted Image

#3 l'ANGELINOOO `

l'ANGELINOOO `

    Super Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,937 posts
  • Location:Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:zero dignity
  • Demo Team:-CODE-
  • Full Clan:-|HsS|-
  • Fairplay Guid:bruty

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:21 PM

LLO!!@#OLL potm angel
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Posted Image Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Posted Image Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Posted Image Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel

#4 worship

worship

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Location:America
  • Demo Clan:3v.
  • Demo Team:*HtF*
  • Fairplay Guid:1a7a0

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:22 PM

good report, knew egg was gunna win

#5 f i n n i e .

f i n n i e .

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts
  • Location:Finland
  • Demo Clan:|she|
  • Fairplay Guid:5f619

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:22 PM

good game ..

nice report!

#6 MeraX

MeraX

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,654 posts
  • Location:Estonia
  • Fairplay Guid:a3d6c

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:23 PM

report of the year

#7 Laffe Herder

Laffe Herder

    Camham

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Fairplay Guid:25-11

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:31 PM



#8 f i n n i e .

f i n n i e .

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts
  • Location:Finland
  • Demo Clan:|she|
  • Fairplay Guid:5f619

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:33 PM

oh look its getting bigger

#9 P4P3R

P4P3R

    King

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,660 posts
  • Demo Team:nsz
  • Fairplay Guid:P4P3R

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:42 PM

seems like a gg
Omae no mono wa ore no mono, ore no mono wa ore no mono da

Posted Image

#10 Campari

Campari

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,358 posts
  • Location:Estonia
  • Demo Clan:nVm
  • Demo Team:Fragtion
  • Full Clan:RTS
  • Fairplay Guid:c5b52

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:43 PM

19-12 imo ?
We couldn't get game going in red, and thats how it went.
Good game.
Posted Image

#11 Inou

Inou

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts
  • Location:Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:-l-R-Z-l-
  • Demo Team:Avelgem

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:44 PM

dyndie, go play tdm =

gg.
Posted Image

#12 Aytuo

Aytuo

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Team:fragtion

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:45 PM

Great war, I kinda liked the first round. The second round was just impossible for us, their nades were amazing we were blocked, they rushed us, and they were strong. We were a little unlucky sometimes, but overall, each time I play versus c4 I learn something, they're experience made it. I think RZ can be proud of themself for their first cup, it shows that with a little of determination we can do everything. Good luck vs 3v.


Posted Image
www.ros-clan.com
www.fragtion.eu

#13 adrenaLine

adrenaLine

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts
  • Location:Poland
  • Fairplay Guid:fb3c6

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:45 PM

gg
nice report
Posted Image *HtF* - Demobase INF Team Cup II 2009
Posted Image Adrenaline - Clan-Confrontations Mybrute Cup I 2009
Posted Image Posted Image - Secondary Nations Cup IV 2009

#14 dani_

dani_

    Advanced

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Location:sweden, luleÃ¥
  • Demo Clan:-l-R-Z-l- dannnnnne
  • Demo Team:[B] dannnnne

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:47 PM

gg
danne

Posted Image

#15 BladHark

BladHark

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,622 posts
  • Location:Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Fairplay Guid:st3v3

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:50 PM

gg
Posted Image

http://c4.liezerserv.com

AKA Steven

#16 NavySeal

NavySeal

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts
  • Location:Knokke, Belgium
  • Demo Clan:c4
  • Demo Team:.|E
  • Fairplay Guid:j0n4z

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:53 PM

gg logical outcome.
angel potm

Hope we can win the final this time.
http://c4.liezerserv.com

Posted Image

Posted ImageDemobase INF Open Cup III - Explosive c4.
Posted ImageDemobase INF Open Cup IV - Explosive c4.
Posted ImageDemobase INF Open Cup V - Explosive c4.
Posted ImageThe Great Katana Cup - Explosive c4.
Posted ImageNoobroom Clan Tournament - Explosive c4.
Posted ImageFacing Worlds - Explosive c4.
Posted ImageDemobase INF Open Cup VI - Explosive c4.
Posted ImageFacing Worlds II - Explosive c4.

#17 Laffe Herder

Laffe Herder

    Camham

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Fairplay Guid:25-11

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:57 PM

Sorry for the confusion about the report, but.. I DID IT!

#18 l'ANGELINOOO `

l'ANGELINOOO `

    Super Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,937 posts
  • Location:Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:zero dignity
  • Demo Team:-CODE-
  • Full Clan:-|HsS|-
  • Fairplay Guid:bruty

Posted 13 April 2008 - 08:18 PM

gg logical outcome.
angel potm

Hope we can win the final this time.


HAVE NO FEAR... CUZ.....
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Posted Image Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Posted Image Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Posted Image Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel

#19 XILLAX

XILLAX

    Super Elite

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,018 posts
  • Location:Scotland
  • Demo Clan:c4
  • Demo Team:-aMeX-
  • Fairplay Guid:p3n1s

Posted 13 April 2008 - 08:24 PM

nice to see what happens with dynde at fp ))))))))))
R.I.P. Wombat, Hokie & Haapis Never Forgotten...
Posted Image

#20 SHADE

SHADE

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 08:29 PM

gg, hope 3v will play their match also
Posted Image


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users