Of course I did it, what ever man, face the truth, you are a dork.You asked someone to delete them, already checked you nub fuck.
Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
TheBrotherhood Recruitment
#82
Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:27 PM
Of course I did it, what ever man, face the truth, you are a dork.You asked someone to delete them, already checked you nub fuck.
Blow me addicted nerd.
"winning with 1mm is c1 tbh
i once saw him winning 1vs4 vs 3v with 1mm LOL he killed two of them while one was patbunk and one was smallbunk. he killed on while going up small and the first kill was in conf while he took case."
#83
Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:28 PM
here for you
[quote Delta posted @ 16.09.08:
I've got some important but bad news to announce. As the most of us probabely have noticed, our leader C1 decided to quit sof. First of all, I want to clear out that this doesn't mean .|E is going to stop, but from now on
BelgiumNavySeal and BelgiumDelta will lead .|E
quote ]
war played @ 12.10.08
http://elite-gaming.prv.pl/ --> cobra war
ps. dio i also remember that u quited sof 2 times. but of the first time u havent made a topic on db
#84
Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:30 PM
Look who posted it, Delta, not me, but nice try and thanks for visiting site.
"winning with 1mm is c1 tbh
i once saw him winning 1vs4 vs 3v with 1mm LOL he killed two of them while one was patbunk and one was smallbunk. he killed on while going up small and the first kill was in conf while he took case."
#86
Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:33 PM
Haha c1, look who's the addict now. Aw, how sad =(.
At least I quit, but you stayed like a little prick. Aw.
Where did I say I quit moron?
"winning with 1mm is c1 tbh
i once saw him winning 1vs4 vs 3v with 1mm LOL he killed two of them while one was patbunk and one was smallbunk. he killed on while going up small and the first kill was in conf while he took case."
#87
Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:33 PM
here for you
[quote Delta posted @ 16.09.08:
I've got some important but bad news to announce. As the most of us probabely have noticed, our leader C1 decided to quit sof. First of all, I want to clear out that this doesn't mean .|E is going to stop, but from now on
BelgiumNavySeal and BelgiumDelta will lead .|E
quote ]
war played @ 12.10.08
http://elite-gaming.prv.pl/ --> cobra war[/quote]
Wrong ! I never said I quit until 2 months ago ...
#88
Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:35 PM
"winning with 1mm is c1 tbh
i once saw him winning 1vs4 vs 3v with 1mm LOL he killed two of them while one was patbunk and one was smallbunk. he killed on while going up small and the first kill was in conf while he took case."
#90
Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:38 PM
"winning with 1mm is c1 tbh
i once saw him winning 1vs4 vs 3v with 1mm LOL he killed two of them while one was patbunk and one was smallbunk. he killed on while going up small and the first kill was in conf while he took case."
#92
Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:40 PM
"winning with 1mm is c1 tbh
i once saw him winning 1vs4 vs 3v with 1mm LOL he killed two of them while one was patbunk and one was smallbunk. he killed on while going up small and the first kill was in conf while he took case."
#95
Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:45 PM
"winning with 1mm is c1 tbh
i once saw him winning 1vs4 vs 3v with 1mm LOL he killed two of them while one was patbunk and one was smallbunk. he killed on while going up small and the first kill was in conf while he took case."
#97
Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:48 PM
H@H@H@H@H@ I said about stealin time and right away dio left DB, what a fucking idiot haha.
Admin, dlete every spam in here please.
H@H@H@H@H@H@ He is back, toooo addicted.
"winning with 1mm is c1 tbh
i once saw him winning 1vs4 vs 3v with 1mm LOL he killed two of them while one was patbunk and one was smallbunk. he killed on while going up small and the first kill was in conf while he took case."
#99
Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:53 PM
I doubt you work. Most of the time you only keep posting. Maybe you are just at your dad's work and pretending like you are making hard work. Even though, if you sit behind your computer, then your work is sad.Well, 1 not, but 5 or more is kinda sick. BTW: Look how fucking addicted you are. Im sitting in work, lissenin music and im bored as shit so im like 'lets write on db and make some emo mad' and look who's here, dio. I stolen like 2 hours of your life for fucking posts on forum H@H@H@. NERD
And yet, I'll still stick to 1 topic. Anyway, useless to argue with you.
Or well, delete my account or ban it. I seriously wouldn't care. And by the way C1, "it is amazing weather outside at the moment: sun shining, birds singing and so warm"
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users




