Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
TheBrotherhood Recruitment
Started by doctorfunk, Jun 19 2008 01:23 PM
315 replies to this topic
#122
Posted 26 October 2008 - 03:15 PM
Bear didn't you notice that allready? You fucked up your reputation by: 1. Flaming all the time, 2. Changing your name all the time.
Plus the fact that you suck quite hard there aren't that much people that would want you.
Plus the fact that you suck quite hard there aren't that much people that would want you.
Adrian zegt:
im supoerhero
marvel asked me to be next xmen
but i refused to join their team
i said .|E for life
im supoerhero
marvel asked me to be next xmen
but i refused to join their team
i said .|E for life
#123
Posted 26 October 2008 - 03:29 PM
LOL. Just WOW.
I changed name because you guys were whinning about WANNABE SYMEX OR OTHER SHIT. I created it with my friend thats fking simple. My name was Synex and thats all your fault that I changed it. And asrael , Im not flaming, im giving my opinion.
I changed name because you guys were whinning about WANNABE SYMEX OR OTHER SHIT. I created it with my friend thats fking simple. My name was Synex and thats all your fault that I changed it. And asrael , Im not flaming, im giving my opinion.
#133
Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:23 PM
Updated roster:
leaders
Doctorfunk
TrekPoP
members
Alari
Merax
DARK
fainth
MaTi
ReneGaDe.
Sittmees
sparklys
ZenoX
Saigin
Malydok
C1
Camham
Newest members.
Today Camham joined our world domination project !!
Anyway I think we could use additional player or two, requirements regarding skill level are high since we want to make our clan stronger. However we will be less strict on people who are very active and will organize wars.
leaders
Doctorfunk
TrekPoP
members
Alari
Merax
DARK
fainth
MaTi
ReneGaDe.
Sittmees
sparklys
ZenoX
Saigin
Malydok
C1
Camham
Newest members.
Today Camham joined our world domination project !!
Anyway I think we could use additional player or two, requirements regarding skill level are high since we want to make our clan stronger. However we will be less strict on people who are very active and will organize wars.
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <>
3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <>
Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III
#134
Posted 14 November 2008 - 12:29 AM
we still could use 1-2 more players.
requirements: high skill, medium skill for warleader( we need someone to get bro| more active when me or Trekpop can't war), ACTIVE, VENT+micro
requirements: high skill, medium skill for warleader( we need someone to get bro| more active when me or Trekpop can't war), ACTIVE, VENT+micro
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <>
3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <>
Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III
#135
Posted 14 November 2008 - 01:13 AM
how do i get some type of trial war or something, or how does this clan work?
#136
#140
Posted 16 November 2008 - 09:26 AM

2008 - The Great katana Cup - sK.
2009 - Noobroom Clan tournament - 3v.
2009 - Facing Worlds - 3v.
2010 - Demobase INF Team Cup III - Avelgem
2010 - Demobase INF Open Cup VI - Ks.
2010 - Demobase Nations Cup V - Belgium
2014 - SOFII demo 2014 Cup - Avelgem
Reply to this topic
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users
















