Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
[[ cmpctGmng ]] Recruiting
Started by FRZ`, Jun 19 2009 05:20 PM
196 replies to this topic
#183
Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:41 AM
stil es hasta, en doe je huiswerk
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#184
Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:23 PM
your loss you didnt recruit movsk.. i see worse players in your list
#185
Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:28 PM
your loss you didnt recruit movsk.. i see worse players in your list
where? cant find ur name there...
and btw skill aint everything!
Edited by FRZ`, 09 July 2009 - 12:33 PM.
Sky sagt:
we had 10 months few days ago
Laxx sagt:
nice
Sky sagt:
I broke up with him yesterday
#186
Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:29 PM
ahhahahahah hes a lot better then you.. and you can confirm that with everybody in your clan
#189
Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:14 PM
anyway good luck with the clan guys, the longer you play with eachother the better you will get.
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users







