Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
[[ cmpctGmng ]] Recruiting
#161
Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:21 PM

http://i.imgur.com/crFoj.jpg http://img81.imagesh...kuserbarig2.jpg
Noobroom Tournament 2010 - sofKingz
BEST YOUTUBE CHANNEL - http://www.youtube.c...mplexstudiossof
#167
Guest_mani.spotrusher_*
Posted 26 June 2009 - 07:59 PM
I'm sure azzy had a pretty good reason to leave wee, or whatever he was in.
The reasons he had with -wee- could be fixxed. But like he said, this is like sK. and he has a much better connections with you guys then he had with us, i think so
#172
Posted 27 June 2009 - 06:57 PM
Then it was mistake to join!
If we all get in shape we sure could provide you some tense games, trust me

http://i.imgur.com/crFoj.jpg http://img81.imagesh...kuserbarig2.jpg
Noobroom Tournament 2010 - sofKingz
BEST YOUTUBE CHANNEL - http://www.youtube.c...mplexstudiossof
#173
Posted 27 June 2009 - 08:13 PM
but you googled it, and all your pictures in your mind broke up. left naked with only the truth, there was no kudunku villlage.
#174
Posted 27 June 2009 - 09:12 PM
kind of nobish to just name it cG, why not sK. since it's lead by the same people, and members are also like the same.. lol, w.e gl kombuzus
and sK is nicer tag/name
TBH azzy, IF we can get in shape, IF IF IF!!! much talk less action get activer cG!
There is no 'ctrl' button on fastcolts computer. Fastcolt is always in control.
anyways, even though I'm not a pokerwhore like fastcolt, that's what I do the most also, betting small to check what others do
but in this situation, fastcolt > me, listening to him is like asking a crackjunk how to use crack, u can trust it
#175
Posted 27 June 2009 - 10:54 PM

http://i.imgur.com/crFoj.jpg http://img81.imagesh...kuserbarig2.jpg
Noobroom Tournament 2010 - sofKingz
BEST YOUTUBE CHANNEL - http://www.youtube.c...mplexstudiossof
#177
Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:09 AM
Nobody says a word here and Jan, I'm probably more active than you are, lol.
true ur more lifeless
ahaha just jk
but id love to war you guys sometime, i know wed prolly lose, but idk i dont see u guys warring alot and it kinda saddens me
There is no 'ctrl' button on fastcolts computer. Fastcolt is always in control.
anyways, even though I'm not a pokerwhore like fastcolt, that's what I do the most also, betting small to check what others do
but in this situation, fastcolt > me, listening to him is like asking a crackjunk how to use crack, u can trust it
#178
Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:16 AM
I would be interested, since I'm active again after few months and still got the rhythm
Polish Cup - #noskillzGaming
Demobase NationsCup IV - Team.Estonia
History:
sK., -HaZe- , [[ cG |, .sD', .sL', couz, bro|, ironCore`, estownia, , enemysNightmare(eN), *HtF*, GS|, .[cR], -=*$|GOD|$*=-, -=T|c=-, //eXeLenCe, eGang, Dk , incontrol, -oSa-, tGz, [R10], .g3, plastiquez, -NijnTje-, DTG, /Rs*, @conflict, inflixi, DaClowns, -wee-
#179
Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:36 AM
current lineup:
Freez
Ush
Kopernicus
Bornovsk
Broli
Katana
Angel
Azzy
Ceto
Zioni
topic can be closed i'll ask to re-open if we gonna recruit again!
l8er frz
Sky sagt:
we had 10 months few days ago
Laxx sagt:
nice
Sky sagt:
I broke up with him yesterday
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users






