-,- Turks only speak proper Turkish, Dutch ppl speak many languages fluently (LOL DISCRIMINATION!!!)
crono ur such a fail lol
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:59 PM
We didn't have constant 5 for the past 2 or 3 days either.. I think no clan ever does (except for Bro)
Posted 24 June 2009 - 02:01 PM
lol lies you harrased us yesterday to play you, then I couldn't use server for my 1vs1 because c4 was warring all day long <true story>
Posted 24 June 2009 - 03:23 PM
'so? show me where anyone of us said that we will be active 24/7!?
i'm rly sry that we are not a bunch of fat losers like u are... i'll stop my studium and will quit my job for u ok?
Posted 24 June 2009 - 07:52 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:13 AM
There is no 'ctrl' button on fastcolts computer. Fastcolt is always in control.
anyways, even though I'm not a pokerwhore like fastcolt, that's what I do the most also, betting small to check what others do
but in this situation, fastcolt > me, listening to him is like asking a crackjunk how to use crack, u can trust it
Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:47 AM
There is no 'ctrl' button on fastcolts computer. Fastcolt is always in control.
anyways, even though I'm not a pokerwhore like fastcolt, that's what I do the most also, betting small to check what others do
but in this situation, fastcolt > me, listening to him is like asking a crackjunk how to use crack, u can trust it
Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:48 AM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users