and btw, borno still plays? hes more like @ css xd
Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
[[ cmpctGmng ]] Recruiting
Started by FRZ`, Jun 19 2009 05:20 PM
196 replies to this topic
#102
Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:23 PM
Good luck!
PS. Hi kevin
PS. Hi kevin
#109
Posted 23 June 2009 - 03:25 PM
your use of english makes me sick, seriously
NO SHIT!?
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#112
Posted 24 June 2009 - 09:46 AM
u can speak english in a decent way, which alper can't
haha....
u sure? ;D
Big Tsunami in Japan from 8.9 Earthquake:
[B]illy's :
Team-Tournament 2007
Dads Team-Tournament 2008
Demobase INF Team Cup III
Demobase Team Cup IV
edited by lumiko to:spieter spetter spater, lekker in het water
splash splash splash nice in the water
[B]illy's :
Team-Tournament 2007
Dads Team-Tournament 2008
Demobase INF Team Cup III
Demobase Team Cup IV
#116
Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:10 PM
BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHIN TO DO WITH IT! IT'S ALPER >< ASREAL
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#118
Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:42 PM
even with your sexy core, u still can't have constant 5 to war for the past 2 or 3 days -,-
#119
Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:46 PM
even with your sexy core, u still can't have constant 5 to war for the past 2 or 3 days -,-
so? show me where anyone of us said that we will be active 24/7!?
i'm rly sry that we are not a bunch of fat losers like u are... i'll stop my studium and will quit my job for u ok?
Sky sagt:
we had 10 months few days ago
Laxx sagt:
nice
Sky sagt:
I broke up with him yesterday
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users











