Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
c4. vs R-C
#81
Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:57 AM
#82
Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:43 PM
THE BRONZE ONESohyeah let me know which cup finals i didnt play in my sig
srry had to do it
GOD OF THE ARENA (se turqua) - SIXTH SENSE 3 (se azzy) - SERIOUS GAMING 2 (se fleim)
YOUTUBE CHANNEL
a player changes, the game changes, best friends become strangers
the stars of the elite
azzy / darkness / fainth / fleim / foxdie / hawk / rocket / turqua
barre / conlin / pals / gxk / krimii / ladyy / sky / twister
#83
Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:06 PM
The dudes are emerging... didn't you know that? SAX community that include a moron kids WhatsUP TurQxA are you still overthere? FUCK MANNNNN
Yo First, take a big step back and literally, GO FUCK YOUR OWN FACE!
#84
Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:45 PM
#85
Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:08 PM

RIP Hokie
- Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX- abu's minions except xillax
- Demobase INF Open Cup III - 3v. veni vidi vici
- Demobase INF Open Cup V - 3v veni vidi vici
- Noobroom's Tournament - 3v. veni vidi vici
- Facing Worlds Clan Cup - 3v. veni vidi vici
- Noobroom's tournament II - sK. SofKingz
#86
Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

ひどく腹立たしい
#87
Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:05 PM
Ofc, I don't have to tell you, a smart estonian, inactive player, on welfare, when you try to offend somebody. U didn't come over with a legit argument, which left you using a personal comment full of anger you are having now. I take it personal, because it is personal and not sof-related, but that doesnt mean it hurts me :S, you are confusing one thing with another. MOreover the word kid shows me u try to stand above me, while u used a zero-making-sense argument.
We all know that You're the one taking it personal and seriously. We've seen it in the past too. Quite funny to see how You cry about a question about Your looks, haha. It's like a clown parade, but there's only You acting. More likely it seems to be pure natural. And You were the one who popped up with overrated/underrated shit.
Edited by Xzi, 01 March 2012 - 05:07 PM.
#88
Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:32 PM
What the fuck are you talking about?n4m3s we want n4m3s (plz say joHan aKa angel)
sux to have it in ur s1g (mostly for people who didnt play the finals eventually :$)
Do something useful, and go ask Blade "How to hook up girls in real life" Please. Retard first class
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#89
Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:35 PM
What the fuck are you talking about?
Do something useful, and go ask Blade "How to hook up girls in real life" Please. Retard first class
no u.
#90
Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:46 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#91
Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:50 PM

- MAPS AND MORE - www.dbmaps.co.nr
- MTS| - www.mtsclan.net
- Best sof2 action of the year - vimeo.com/52739118
#92
Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:51 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#93
Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:56 PM
I am asking Blade every day. u?
Nope not me I use pornhub.
One good advice to all db users: Don't pay attention to camham (aka mr. 100% cupwar win, oh wait?) his posts here at demobase since 95% of his posts are just random bullshit or some subjective cocky facts about something to start a flamewar
Atleast he come with facts.
Edited by ~ACER*, 01 March 2012 - 05:57 PM.
#94
Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:57 PM
Btw Acer, why the ass licking? LOL
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#95
Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:59 PM
Btw Acer, why the ass licking? LOL
Man I had the feeling I was kicking your ass. Fuck me.
foreveralone
Edited by ~ACER*, 01 March 2012 - 06:00 PM.
#96
Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:05 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#97
Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:07 PM
The moment you will Kick ass doesn't excist
Go and call blade please.
Maybe, if you take it litterly, come home.milazzo and I will kick your ass out.
#98
Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:10 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#99
Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:12 PM
#100
Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:16 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic is locked

