Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
c4. vs R-C
#121
Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:19 PM
im supoerhero
marvel asked me to be next xmen
but i refused to join their team
i said .|E for life
#122
Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:27 PM
trohloholol

I kill u keep in Berlin.
#123
Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:39 PM
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????
it is "kick your ass" not "kick your ass out".
?*
Read the post before maybe.. you get it.
nt.
#124
Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:38 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#125
Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:17 AM

RIP Hokie
- Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX- abu's minions except xillax
- Demobase INF Open Cup III - 3v. veni vidi vici
- Demobase INF Open Cup V - 3v veni vidi vici
- Noobroom's Tournament - 3v. veni vidi vici
- Facing Worlds Clan Cup - 3v. veni vidi vici
- Noobroom's tournament II - sK. SofKingz
#126
Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:30 AM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.zeroDignity - www.zerodignity,net
[simpleMoreprofessional] - www.c-rew.net
#127
Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:56 AM
We win pretty much every inf cup there is out there. Number one clan with not even one clan that can compete. 85% of the people that bag us, mostly includes mvp's of their own clan that have been refused at c4 after applying.
We might not even win this cup but even as a c4 member you would almost support other clans to win an inf cup so there is some variation.
I always said there is only one thing that can beat us and that is ourselves for not performing like we usually do. Other then that nobody stands a chance and that has been proven enough for the past 6 years with Ghostbuster as the best player the game has ever seen.Also the peeps that say we do not perform in big matches are just kidding theirselves. Some are being serious and some are not. But no clan will ever win as many cups as we have and we still have the best line-up. Not winning a cup wont change that.
I was actually dissapointed 3v died because they at least tried to compete with us. Now im going back to the South of France for an awesome job in 2 weeks and after that either this game has died or I hope there is finally some competition since we had none for 6 years.
Peace out from the best clan in sof2 demo.
Edited by NavySeal, 02 March 2012 - 04:11 AM.

Demobase INF Open Cup III - Explosive c4.
Demobase INF Open Cup IV - Explosive c4.
Demobase INF Open Cup V - Explosive c4.
The Great Katana Cup - Explosive c4.
Noobroom Clan Tournament - Explosive c4.
Facing Worlds - Explosive c4.
Demobase INF Open Cup VI - Explosive c4.
Facing Worlds II - Explosive c4.
#128
Guest_forgylicious_*
Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:15 AM
Location:USA
I'm sorry. Why don't you start learning, say, swedish/dutch/norwegian or whatever and speak it perfectly. You know, the way you Americans speak perfect English. Or maybe 'You could care less'.
I know a good bit of French, am pretty fluent in Spanish, am baller in English and am fluent in Farsi. I know plenty of languages, and yeah I am even practicing my french fluency for when I visit people in the french canadian regions, and if I ever want to go to france for some reason.
So get to know me before you talk shit, mate. I think English is probably the easiest language in the entire world to learn. And considering how almost every country teaches English somewhere and it kinda is a global language, I'd consider you guys be better at it than an average 7-9 year old.
OT: LOL Navyseal. Go back to your cave.
#129
Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:58 AM
ps : 3V WAS THE SECOND BEST OR ATLEAST SHARED FIRST POSITION XD

RIP Hokie
- Demobase INF Teamcup III - -aMeX- abu's minions except xillax
- Demobase INF Open Cup III - 3v. veni vidi vici
- Demobase INF Open Cup V - 3v veni vidi vici
- Noobroom's Tournament - 3v. veni vidi vici
- Facing Worlds Clan Cup - 3v. veni vidi vici
- Noobroom's tournament II - sK. SofKingz
#130
Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:38 AM
Na, we don't care. You're the one who cares the most about DB & shit like this. That explains the underrated/overrated and some 1on1 talk.u couldn't come with normal arguments, which left you with random, personal comments, which made you look silly just the way I see you. I don't have to offend you here, because you already did it by yourself. anyways, as i said, personal stuff doesnt have to hurt, but it still can be personal. making comments about my looks is personal, but it doesnt hurt, but i guess u dont get it and i still wonder why. only reason i can think of is that you would care if somebody would say a thing about you, unrelated to sof.
this is my last post, for real, because it seems like im talking to a box @ cargo.
LoL johan, RELAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, nabj
#131
Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:40 AM
I know a good bit of French, am pretty fluent in Spanish, am baller in English and am fluent in Farsi. I know plenty of languages, and yeah I am even practicing my french fluency for when I visit people in the french canadian regions, and if I ever want to go to france for some reason.
So get to know me before you talk shit, mate. I think English is probably the easiest language in the entire world to learn. And considering how almost every country teaches English somewhere and it kinda is a global language, I'd consider you guys be better at it than an average 7-9 year old.
OT: LOL Navyseal. Go back to your cave.
No, wrong. HTML is! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
#132
Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:20 AM
I know a good bit of French, am pretty fluent in Spanish, am baller in English and am fluent in Farsi. I know plenty of languages, and yeah I am even practicing my french fluency for when I visit people in the french canadian regions, and if I ever want to go to france for some reason.
So get to know me before you talk shit, mate. I think English is probably the easiest language in the entire world to learn. And considering how almost every country teaches English somewhere and it kinda is a global language, I'd consider you guys be better at it than an average 7-9 year old.
OT: LOL Navyseal. Go back to your cave.
ru afghan forgy? how did you learn farsi fluent?
#133
Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:09 AM
Talk about depth.CHRIST ITS LIKE YOU'RE ALL EUROPEAN.
Oh wait. HAHA.
Let's not remind you that this is still a european community.
#134
Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:30 AM
Na, we don't care. You're the one who cares the most about DB & shit like this. That explains the underrated/overrated and some 1on1 talk.
Why is this discussion still going on? Again irrelevant stuff, because your trollpost failed at the start. I think you made that post out of pure anger.
#135
Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:55 AM
edited by lumiko to:spieter spetter spater, lekker in het water
splash splash splash nice in the water
[B]illy's :
Team-Tournament 2007
Dads Team-Tournament 2008
Demobase INF Team Cup III
Demobase Team Cup IV
#136
Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:12 AM
Why is this discussion still going on? Again irrelevant stuff, because your trollpost failed at the start. I think you made that post out of pure anger.
Still haven't answered my question about the rent
#137
Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:19 AM
I was actually dissapointed 3v died because they at least tried to compete with us. Now im going back to the South of France for an awesome job in 2 weeks and after that either this game has died or I hope there is finally some competition since we had none for 6 years.
I agree that c4. has been most successful clan, however saying there is no competition makes you sounds like a dork since you lost in multiple cups. Plus you just drawed a match vs R-C.
SECONDLY
You guys don't like competition, more like scared of it When we made it with bro| you tried to steal multiple of our members like Asrael/D0RK/camper and more. Why you keep recruiting guys like XillaX? You want competition? Stop recruiting sof2 best players and you will have some. Nice troll post though.
#138
Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:20 AM
I agree that c4. has been most successful clan, however saying there is no competition makes you sounds like a dork since you lost in multiple cups. Plus you just drawed a match vs R-C.
SECONDLY
You guys don't like competition, more like scared of it When we made it with bro| you tried to steal multiple of our members like Asrael/D0RK/camper and more. Why you keep recruiting guys like XillaX? You want competition? Stop recruiting sof2 best players and you will have some. Nice troll post though.
that's such a lie btw, only dark was asked. and you killed any competition bro provided by desperatly wanting to play the cupfinal yourself LOLOLOOL SLAP
Edited by Junior, 02 March 2012 - 10:23 AM.
abu's day is ruined becuz of chris
abu is so mad
LOL
#139
Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:26 AM
it's teh truth UNLESS NEELZ LIED TO ME(and franky that's not likely if you know neelz)
Anyways good you joined c4. when you play can beat you now with s3'5 NABNABNAB
#140
Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:04 AM
SECONDLY
You guys don't like competition, more like scared of it When we made it with bro| you tried to steal multiple of our members like Asrael/D0RK/camper and more. Why you keep recruiting guys like XillaX? You want competition? Stop recruiting sof2 best players and you will have some. Nice troll post though.
sigh didnt feel like responding here, but your ignorance is just amazing.
firstly we only asked dark and at the point we asked him, you guys were no real competition (atleast nowhere near the competition that clans like 3v gave us) and dark was far from his top. Scared of competition? if only youd know how many of the top-players we have refused in the past what, 3 years? and obviously we did not refuse (most of) them for personal/skillwise reasons, no. WE refused them to keep the other clans sharp. Also we DEFINATELY do not 'keep recruiting guys like xillax'. id like you to name 5 of these players in the last 2 years just to prove me wrong. Also while you're at it, you should see the amount of people that are or WERE not sof2s best players at the point we recruited them.
the recruits we make are based on our perspective: obviously we have a skill requirement, but the most important aspect is whether or not people will fit in.. We made our mistakes during the years.. but the last few years, it has been solid and we came up with a very nice core and chris

http://c4.liezerserv.com
AKA Steven
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic is locked



