Jump to content


Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  skyloline : (21 September 2026 - 02:56 PM) hello
@  bing bang blaow : (18 August 2026 - 01:18 PM) any way to see pics from the baked cakes when some guys joined amex? remembered that fun stuff haha
@  oz0rs : (03 August 2026 - 08:06 PM) feking eggs kosmks :@
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) https://www.mediafir...o/DEMO.zip/file
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm ces
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=5rXCwsV_3bc
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) we still play everyday hitmans 8 a clock
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:02 PM) I played this game like 10-15 years ago :D
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:01 PM) Hi is this game still working?
@  TRUE : (13 June 2026 - 12:51 AM) candyman
@  dAN-G_ : (03 June 2026 - 05:35 AM) Prsk & Dan-G still going at it
@  Kyro : (25 May 2026 - 10:01 AM) https://www.demobase...vive-the-scene/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:03 PM) https://sof2aftermath.online/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:02 PM) We play nowdays mix in full https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB Join if want play. Firstperson only
@  kansta : (01 May 2026 - 04:17 PM) https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB
@  Kyro : (01 May 2026 - 03:21 PM) hop in boys its gonna start soon
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) full tournament 1000 price pool, if ppl intrested
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) discord.gg/sof2aftermath
@  Fastlain : (21 April 2026 - 02:38 PM) Butcher can only play if he sponser hitman fragnet server
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:03 PM) https://discord.gg/GF73Qv3dc9 if you need sof2 so join my discord
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:02 PM) 8pm cest we play
@  Butcher : (18 April 2026 - 08:05 PM) I'm gona play sometime in tea, when is it going?
@  Stark.420 : (09 April 2026 - 07:42 AM) for sure its fun
@  luisu : (08 April 2026 - 09:25 PM) Need to come own some day..
@  Stark.420 : (08 April 2026 - 08:04 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm cest
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) amex sucks btw
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) sup ross
@  Stark.420 : (06 April 2026 - 07:56 PM) https://imgur.com/a/SaGdmwP 20 players in demo tonight, 8 pm CEST
@  Fastlain : (06 April 2026 - 04:01 PM) yo jaron is there away we can do it for you , or help you ?
@  shift : (06 April 2026 - 04:23 AM) dont have the time to maintain it unfortunately

Photo

c4. vs R-C


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
224 replies to this topic

Poll: c4. or R-C (58 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is going to win the 2nd game between c4 - R-C!?!?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#101 -AGGA-

-AGGA-

    Highclass

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts
  • Location:Den Haag, The Netherlands
  • Demo Team:-aMeX-
  • Fairplay Guid:49938

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:38 PM

i dont like camham hes arrogant gay but none the less hes not overrated he is the best of sof2, he owns everyone :wacko:

#102 snowiie

snowiie

    FNG

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • Location:The Netherlands
  • Demo Team:*iOwn.
  • Fairplay Guid:4baf3

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:39 PM

O shittttttttttttttttttttt

#103 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:39 PM

Reading this thread gave me a headache. That's how bad you guys are at English.

#104 doctorfunk

doctorfunk

    dormant admin

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,029 posts
  • Location:Gdańsk, Poland
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Fairplay Guid:5ee40

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:42 PM

Reading this thread gave me a headache. That's how bad you guys are at English.


Examples? Quote and correct or it didn't happen.
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <> 3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <> Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III

#105 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:53 PM

dont curse, stay cool, take a sisi.

Doctorfunk will show when the moon is on its right place and the perfect sound is being made by the threes because of the wind. Then he mostly gets himself there and only there to fear the scary things happening in the SoF2 battlescene.
This man, the normal people, call him Sir D'funk, hero of the middle east and fighter of gDansk.


I don't really understand a word of what you said. 99.9% chance this is just bad trolling, in which case I think if I can ban Niclas for being a stupid troll, I should also be able to ban Camham for the same thing. I don't really know why Niclas gets banned more than he does from posting. Probably due to the mutual respect players have for Camham since he is one of the better sof2 players, and by better I don't mean the best. I simply mean high-skilled.


g00d p01nt vilzeHHHH cya in the field! over n sheep!


I had a WTF face on my face when I read this. Are all dutch people this stupid?

We all know that You're the one taking it personal and seriously. We've seen it in the past too. Quite funny to see how You cry about a question about Your looks, haha. It's like a clown parade, but there's only You acting. More likely it seems to be pure natural. And You were the one who popped up with overrated/underrated shit.


Why are You capitalizing every time You type You? You don't need to capitalize every You in Your sentences. Unless You is a person's name and You are directly referring to that person. SEE THE FUCKING HEADACHE THIS CAN CAUSE?

Man I had the feeling I was kicking your ass. Fuck me.


foreveralone


??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????

The moment you will Kick ass doesn't excist :blush:


??????? LOL WHAT? Correction: "You will never kick ass"


Go and call blade please.
Maybe, if you take it litterly, come home.milazzo and I will kick your ass out.


Literally. Litterly is not a word. And it is "kick your ass" not "kick your ass out".

CHRIST ITS LIKE YOU'RE ALL EUROPEAN.

Oh wait. HAHA. And by the way, this is only from page 4-6. The other ones I am too lazy to go back and find what irked me.

#106 blue

blue

    Ghost Rider

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,853 posts
  • Location:Sweden
  • Demo Clan:cC.
  • Fairplay Guid:e6e85

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:59 PM

Posted Image

Darn tootin'!

Edited by blue, 01 March 2012 - 06:59 PM.

Posted Image Demobase INF Open Cup VI - cC.
Posted Image Facing Worlds Clan Tournament II - cC.

http://consiliumcaedes.com/

#107 vilzeh

vilzeh

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • Location:Haparanda
  • Fairplay Guid:dbb6a

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:02 PM

Didn't correct any of my posts.

Fuck yeah!
What?

#108 Xzi

Xzi

    Advanced

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:24 PM

Forgy, DB is not a place for You.
Go: LINK

Edited by Xzi, 01 March 2012 - 07:26 PM.


#109 l'ANGELINOOO `

l'ANGELINOOO `

    Super Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,937 posts
  • Location:Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:zero dignity
  • Demo Team:-CODE-
  • Full Clan:-|HsS|-
  • Fairplay Guid:bruty

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:27 PM

Forgy :facepalm:
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Posted Image Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Posted Image Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Posted Image Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel

#110 SyLt

SyLt

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Demo Team:-aReA cOdE-
  • Fairplay Guid:0NT0P

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:33 PM

c4 nabs and c4 supporters :facepalm:
...still -=]SyLt On ToP[=-

#111 ReneGaDe

ReneGaDe

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts
  • Location:The Netherlands
  • Full Clan:`SoA ||
  • Fairplay Guid:656f1

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:37 PM

seems like this game will never change

http://www.soa-clan.info
`Sons of Anarchy ||
*HittheFloor* Demobase Team Cup II 2009


#112 vilzeh

vilzeh

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • Location:Haparanda
  • Fairplay Guid:dbb6a

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:47 PM

Community*
What?

#113 Laffe Herder

Laffe Herder

    Camham

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Fairplay Guid:25-11

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:50 PM

I don't really understand a word of what you said. 99.9% chance this is just bad trolling, in which case I think if I can ban Niclas for being a stupid troll, I should also be able to ban Camham for the same thing. I don't really know why Niclas gets banned more than he does from posting. Probably due to the mutual respect players have for Camham since he is one of the better sof2 players, and by better I don't mean the best. I simply mean high-skilled.


Bahahaha mutual respect buhahhaah =D

Rly dont care about any respect @ sof2 LoL else i wouldnt have posted some provoking posts

go supermod go!

#114 doctorfunk

doctorfunk

    dormant admin

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,029 posts
  • Location:Gdańsk, Poland
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Fairplay Guid:5ee40

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:31 PM

ahahaha nice forgy I had a laugh :lol:
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <> 3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <> Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III

#115 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:33 PM

And all this simply proves how this community was never and probably never will be able to evolve past the childish troll stage of a gaming community into a more intelligent, competitive one where players do respect one another.

Or perhaps those players just do not care to come to Demobase anymore. I don't blame them.

And by the way, Blue. Portrait American stereotype, congratulations that you know it so well and can point it out when you have no argument. Keep up the good effort in trying to add depth into your brain.

#116 Laffe Herder

Laffe Herder

    Camham

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Fairplay Guid:25-11

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:41 PM

We all know that You're the one taking it personal and seriously. We've seen it in the past too. Quite funny to see how You cry about a question about Your looks, haha. It's like a clown parade, but there's only You acting. More likely it seems to be pure natural. And You were the one who popped up with overrated/underrated shit.


u couldn't come with normal arguments, which left you with random, personal comments, which made you look silly just the way I see you. I don't have to offend you here, because you already did it by yourself. anyways, as i said, personal stuff doesnt have to hurt, but it still can be personal. making comments about my looks is personal, but it doesnt hurt, but i guess u dont get it and i still wonder why. only reason i can think of is that you would care if somebody would say a thing about you, unrelated to sof.
this is my last post, for real, because it seems like im talking to a box @ cargo.

LoL johan, RELAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, nabj

#117 BladHark

BladHark

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,622 posts
  • Location:Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Fairplay Guid:st3v3

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:37 PM

c4
Posted Image

http://c4.liezerserv.com

AKA Steven

#118 asrael

asrael

    I don't start fights, i make explosions

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,546 posts
  • Location:Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:consilium Caedes.
  • Fairplay Guid:f4503

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:04 PM

Reading this thread gave me a headache. That's how bad you guys are at English.


Location:USA

I'm sorry. Why don't you start learning, say, swedish/dutch/norwegian or whatever and speak it perfectly. You know, the way you Americans speak perfect English. Or maybe 'You could care less'.
Adrian zegt:
im supoerhero
marvel asked me to be next xmen
but i refused to join their team
i said .|E for life

#119 l'ANGELINOOO `

l'ANGELINOOO `

    Super Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,937 posts
  • Location:Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:zero dignity
  • Demo Team:-CODE-
  • Full Clan:-|HsS|-
  • Fairplay Guid:bruty

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:09 PM

Imo caring less about people their English on a gaming forum is the best solution.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Posted Image Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Posted Image Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Posted Image Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Posted Image Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel

#120 doctorfunk

doctorfunk

    dormant admin

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,029 posts
  • Location:Gdańsk, Poland
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Fairplay Guid:5ee40

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:16 PM

i think we can only benefit from forgy being demobase's grammar nazi
well i wouldn't mind being corrected if i write something awful
it's only a forum but if you keep repeating the same mistakes they become a habit
(has tried super hard not make mistakes in these three long lines)
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <> 3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <> Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users