Jump to content


Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  skyloline : (21 September 2026 - 02:56 PM) hello
@  bing bang blaow : (18 August 2026 - 01:18 PM) any way to see pics from the baked cakes when some guys joined amex? remembered that fun stuff haha
@  oz0rs : (03 August 2026 - 08:06 PM) feking eggs kosmks :@
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) https://www.mediafir...o/DEMO.zip/file
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm ces
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=5rXCwsV_3bc
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) we still play everyday hitmans 8 a clock
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:02 PM) I played this game like 10-15 years ago :D
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:01 PM) Hi is this game still working?
@  TRUE : (13 June 2026 - 12:51 AM) candyman
@  dAN-G_ : (03 June 2026 - 05:35 AM) Prsk & Dan-G still going at it
@  Kyro : (25 May 2026 - 10:01 AM) https://www.demobase...vive-the-scene/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:03 PM) https://sof2aftermath.online/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:02 PM) We play nowdays mix in full https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB Join if want play. Firstperson only
@  kansta : (01 May 2026 - 04:17 PM) https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB
@  Kyro : (01 May 2026 - 03:21 PM) hop in boys its gonna start soon
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) full tournament 1000 price pool, if ppl intrested
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) discord.gg/sof2aftermath
@  Fastlain : (21 April 2026 - 02:38 PM) Butcher can only play if he sponser hitman fragnet server
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:03 PM) https://discord.gg/GF73Qv3dc9 if you need sof2 so join my discord
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:02 PM) 8pm cest we play
@  Butcher : (18 April 2026 - 08:05 PM) I'm gona play sometime in tea, when is it going?
@  Stark.420 : (09 April 2026 - 07:42 AM) for sure its fun
@  luisu : (08 April 2026 - 09:25 PM) Need to come own some day..
@  Stark.420 : (08 April 2026 - 08:04 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm cest
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) amex sucks btw
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) sup ross
@  Stark.420 : (06 April 2026 - 07:56 PM) https://imgur.com/a/SaGdmwP 20 players in demo tonight, 8 pm CEST
@  Fastlain : (06 April 2026 - 04:01 PM) yo jaron is there away we can do it for you , or help you ?
@  shift : (06 April 2026 - 04:23 AM) dont have the time to maintain it unfortunately

Photo

c4. vs R-C


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
224 replies to this topic

Poll: c4. or R-C (58 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is going to win the 2nd game between c4 - R-C!?!?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#141 Junior

Junior

    Escape Artist

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,179 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Demo Team:[B]
  • Full Clan:-aMeX-
  • Fairplay Guid:chr1s

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:06 AM

LOL
forgy zegt:
abu's day is ruined becuz of chris
abu is so mad
LOL

#142 doctorfunk

doctorfunk

    dormant admin

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,029 posts
  • Location:Gdańsk, Poland
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Fairplay Guid:5ee40

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:14 AM

if only youd know how many of the top-players we have refused in the past what, 3 years? and obviously we did not refuse (most of) them for personal/skillwise reasons, no. WE refused them to keep the other clans sharp. Also we DEFINATELY do not 'keep recruiting guys like xillax'.


according to your buddy Jona you did a bad job at that, coz he still awaits 'finally some competition' well props for trying though
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <> 3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <> Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III

#143 Laffe Herder

Laffe Herder

    Camham

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Fairplay Guid:25-11

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:42 AM

There is still a lot of competition left. Not only because we refused ''the best'' players, but also because people are playing mapwars and mapmixes a lot, which gives them an edge over other players (not playing maps). We should close this topic, to give a little bit respect to INSANE and his cup.
Broken , I think we are done, since the only thing I would like to discuss are sof2-related things, atleast, with you, since you got caught for wh some years ago.
Everybody is able to take a look at old statistics and old screenshots, if they have any doubts at all.
I am amazed of the amount of hate towards c4. Actually, maybe some of you are right if it's about me, but man o man, I can be honest with myself when I say I never insulted a player personally. When I press my random binds during a war or when I just make a comment about a clan or an individual player, count to 1 2 3 4 5 and think again if I really insulted any of you. I didn't say any of you stole a car or cheated on your girlfriend I mostly press a bind (l2p, sh00p da wh00p) or be a bit of a cock on demobase when it's about 1on1 or cups.

Hopefully I made myself clear: I am not full of hate and serious business, but I just press binds ingame and be a prick on demobase to get some fire in the hole :$

ps: will stop using binds in wars to show my good will (don't confuse will with will smith only because theres a lot of will's in one sentence:$)

OK homies peace and let's get maximum value out of this game (value as in fun, entertainment and bit of timewaste)

Edited by Laffe Herder, 02 March 2012 - 11:44 AM.


#144 doctorfunk

doctorfunk

    dormant admin

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,029 posts
  • Location:Gdańsk, Poland
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Fairplay Guid:5ee40

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:04 PM

i see you hired a new PR person Camiel :S but seriously i agree with most of your post ^^
i think amount of hate you get on demobase is uncalled for especially those personal insults
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <> 3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <> Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III

#145 azzy

azzy

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,380 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:SOFKINGZ
  • Demo Team:aMeX
  • Full Clan:Freebytes
  • Fairplay Guid:ba1f0

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:55 PM

lol@ you funk, you get on my nuts every opportunity you get, didn't know you can feel pitty sometimes ;S

#146 doctorfunk

doctorfunk

    dormant admin

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,029 posts
  • Location:Gdańsk, Poland
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Fairplay Guid:5ee40

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:06 PM

well to be honest I only get on your nuts when you make those ridiculous excuses, dunno for some reason it just annoys me greatly
you know sometimes it's not a shame to say; they played better this time
instead of my mouse was jamming or i didn't pick my favorite John Mullins skin with a hat
ye okay sometimes you say that but face it your excuses became legendary ^_^
just to clear it up, that's the sole reason why i ever was on your nuts
besides you are not being made fun of as much as Camiel :wub:

/explaining the hate
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <> 3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <> Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III

#147 Speedi

Speedi

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • Location:Finland
  • Demo Clan:-
  • Demo Team:-
  • Full Clan:-
  • Fairplay Guid:-

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:09 PM

Retards.. close this topic..
Facing Worlds (2009-2010) II - The Brotherhood
Nations Cup (2009-2010) II - Finland
Demobase INF Open Cup VI (2010) I - c4.
Demobase Team Cup IV (2011) III - Fragged In Action
Demobase Team Cup V (2012) I - CODE



Posted Image

#148 doctorfunk

doctorfunk

    dormant admin

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,029 posts
  • Location:Gdańsk, Poland
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Fairplay Guid:5ee40

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:11 PM

Retards.. close this topic..


imo we are due 2-3 more pages of flame, so that's a no
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <> 3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <> Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III

#149 Seych

Seych

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Location:Finland

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:19 PM

This shit is pretty funny to me. I mean, I have been away for a few years but i dont really understand ppl trying to bring down c4.
We win pretty much every inf cup there is out there. Number one clan with not even one clan that can compete. 85% of the people that bag us, mostly includes mvp's of their own clan that have been refused at c4 after applying.
We might not even win this cup but even as a c4 member you would almost support other clans to win an inf cup so there is some variation.
I always said there is only one thing that can beat us and that is ourselves for not performing like we usually do. Other then that nobody stands a chance and that has been proven enough for the past 6 years with Ghostbuster as the best player the game has ever seen.Also the peeps that say we do not perform in big matches are just kidding theirselves. Some are being serious and some are not. But no clan will ever win as many cups as we have and we still have the best line-up. Not winning a cup wont change that.
I was actually dissapointed 3v died because they at least tried to compete with us. Now im going back to the South of France for an awesome job in 2 weeks and after that either this game has died or I hope there is finally some competition since we had none for 6 years.

Peace out from the best clan in sof2 demo.


Heh. Even though being successful in sof2 is comparable to say being good at minesweeper in the greater scheme of things and you have to be trolling, I've always found it somewhat amusing to tease you, so lets go.

Even though you really wanted them to, I don't think in general people are trying to bring down c4 in any way. You guys always bring a good match and most of you are mature, fun and down to earth guys. Don't understand this rage of yours and/or camhams. You guys should take lessons from say steven and lumi, they act their age and skill-level, if you really perform well, you don't have to go out 24/7 shouting and telling people how good you're performing. Good riddance in France, I'm certain c4 will do quite fine and will continue to keep having competition just like they have had for the past years, because I really don't understand how someone would keep playing this game for years without having competition.

Try not to get offended, take it as constructive criticism, this was me being polite and nice, you should have seen the post I wrote at first. It was so good and true, but also massively insulting, harsh, assholish, not age-proper, it represented every side of me as a person I really don't want to be.

What comes to the topic, I voted for c4, if they just choose their lineup a bit more, think they got it, but of course since it always boils down to one or two matches anything can happen. Don't really think there is an actual underdog here with RC being so active and performing so well.

#150 doctorfunk

doctorfunk

    dormant admin

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,029 posts
  • Location:Gdańsk, Poland
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Fairplay Guid:5ee40

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:22 PM

dull and diplomatic post Seych, expected more, you almost sound like an admin should sound like
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <> 3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <> Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III

#151 Seych

Seych

    Elite

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • Location:Finland

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:26 PM

dull and diplomatic post Seych, expected more, you almost sound like an admin should sound like


Heh, really? I actually found it quite witty.

#152 doctorfunk

doctorfunk

    dormant admin

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,029 posts
  • Location:Gdańsk, Poland
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Fairplay Guid:5ee40

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:28 PM

it was i'll give you that, was expecting you gonna troll him back more but well you resisted the temptation that's a plus ^_^
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <> 3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <> Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III

#153 azzy

azzy

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,380 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:SOFKINGZ
  • Demo Team:aMeX
  • Full Clan:Freebytes
  • Fairplay Guid:ba1f0

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:32 PM

well to be honest I only get on your nuts when you make those ridiculous excuses, dunno for some reason it just annoys me greatly
you know sometimes it's not a shame to say; they played better this time
instead of my mouse was jamming or i didn't pick my favorite John Mullins skin with a hat
ye okay sometimes you say that but face it your excuses became legendary ^_^
just to clear it up, that's the sole reason why i ever was on your nuts
besides you are not being made fun of as much as Camiel :wub:

/explaining the hate



I came up with these so called 'excuses' years ago, stop living in the past lmao, give me a post within a range of 2 years where I gave you one of my 'legendary' excuses

I'm honestly in no need of any excuses since I play good 9 out of 10 games, I don't care what some trolls have to say about that, my clan knows that's all what matters.

I don't get hate, only from a few trolls, you happen to be one of them LOL

#154 Laffe Herder

Laffe Herder

    Camham

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Fairplay Guid:25-11

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:40 PM

There is no correlation between behaviour and skill/age. For example take a look at soccer. A lot of difficult boys there who are extremely good in what they practise.
+ Seych, I am not really a rager/whiner, if that's the way I present myself towards you. Mostly, I don't even come over the top with an excuse when we lost a war or rage in the topic we're involved in. Not a big deal if you draw or lose once in a while, because it's part of the game. ''The longer your winstreak continues, the closer your loss will arrive''.


lol azzy first war of the most recent cup I clicked on.

Edited by Laffe Herder, 02 March 2012 - 01:46 PM.


#155 doctorfunk

doctorfunk

    dormant admin

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,029 posts
  • Location:Gdańsk, Poland
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Fairplay Guid:5ee40

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:48 PM

I came up with these so called 'excuses' years ago, stop living in the past lmao, give me a post within a range of 2 years where I gave you one of my 'legendary' excuses

I'm honestly in no need of any excuses since I play good 9 out of 10 games, I don't care what some trolls have to say about that, my clan knows that's all what matters.

I don't get hate, only from a few trolls, you happen to be one of them LOL


Junior would say Crea buena fama y echate a dormir, crea mala fama y echate a morir
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <> 3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <> Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III

#156 ~ACER*

~ACER*

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts
  • Demo Team:.milazzo
  • Fairplay Guid:06e19

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:59 PM

I don't care what some trolls have to say about that, my clan knows that's all what matters.



True story.

Milazzo <3
sof2-acer@hotmail.com

~~

  •  
  • ~ACER* (1107) Top Shouter

 


#157 doctorfunk

doctorfunk

    dormant admin

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,029 posts
  • Location:Gdańsk, Poland
  • Demo Clan:-s3'5-
  • Fairplay Guid:5ee40

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:59 PM

you are better off baking a cake Acer, true story
2nd place Facing Worlds I - bro| <> 3rd place Noobroom Clan Tournament - bro| <> Player of the Week#1 - Facing Worlds III

#158 ~ACER*

~ACER*

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts
  • Demo Team:.milazzo
  • Fairplay Guid:06e19

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:03 PM

you are better off baking a cake Acer, true story


bitch please.

Milazzo <3
sof2-acer@hotmail.com

~~

  •  
  • ~ACER* (1107) Top Shouter

 


#159 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:44 PM

I left c4 to provide more competition to this game. That was the sole reason for me leaving such a great clan. And that's all I'll say about that. But look where we are now with forgy in R-C instead of c4. :)

#160 azzy

azzy

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,380 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:SOFKINGZ
  • Demo Team:aMeX
  • Full Clan:Freebytes
  • Fairplay Guid:ba1f0

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:06 PM

lol azzy first war of the most recent cup I clicked on.



Saying that I played bad and was nervous is not an excuse LOL, it's me admitting that I played bad, but nice try though


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users