Jump to content


Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  skyloline : (21 September 2026 - 02:56 PM) hello
@  bing bang blaow : (18 August 2026 - 01:18 PM) any way to see pics from the baked cakes when some guys joined amex? remembered that fun stuff haha
@  oz0rs : (03 August 2026 - 08:06 PM) feking eggs kosmks :@
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) https://www.mediafir...o/DEMO.zip/file
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:14 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm ces
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=5rXCwsV_3bc
@  Fastlain : (10 July 2026 - 02:13 PM) we still play everyday hitmans 8 a clock
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:02 PM) I played this game like 10-15 years ago :D
@  RAx* : (03 July 2026 - 04:01 PM) Hi is this game still working?
@  TRUE : (13 June 2026 - 12:51 AM) candyman
@  dAN-G_ : (03 June 2026 - 05:35 AM) Prsk & Dan-G still going at it
@  Kyro : (25 May 2026 - 10:01 AM) https://www.demobase...vive-the-scene/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:03 PM) https://sof2aftermath.online/
@  kansta : (18 May 2026 - 03:02 PM) We play nowdays mix in full https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB Join if want play. Firstperson only
@  kansta : (01 May 2026 - 04:17 PM) https://discord.gg/RF6ukKWNB
@  Kyro : (01 May 2026 - 03:21 PM) hop in boys its gonna start soon
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) full tournament 1000 price pool, if ppl intrested
@  Fastlain : (01 May 2026 - 03:19 PM) discord.gg/sof2aftermath
@  Fastlain : (21 April 2026 - 02:38 PM) Butcher can only play if he sponser hitman fragnet server
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:03 PM) https://discord.gg/GF73Qv3dc9 if you need sof2 so join my discord
@  kansta : (19 April 2026 - 06:02 PM) 8pm cest we play
@  Butcher : (18 April 2026 - 08:05 PM) I'm gona play sometime in tea, when is it going?
@  Stark.420 : (09 April 2026 - 07:42 AM) for sure its fun
@  luisu : (08 April 2026 - 09:25 PM) Need to come own some day..
@  Stark.420 : (08 April 2026 - 08:04 PM) /connect 85.144.232.228:20100 8 pm cest
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) amex sucks btw
@  ZioNi : (07 April 2026 - 08:17 AM) sup ross
@  Stark.420 : (06 April 2026 - 07:56 PM) https://imgur.com/a/SaGdmwP 20 players in demo tonight, 8 pm CEST
@  Fastlain : (06 April 2026 - 04:01 PM) yo jaron is there away we can do it for you , or help you ?
@  shift : (06 April 2026 - 04:23 AM) dont have the time to maintain it unfortunately

Photo

c4. vs R-C


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
224 replies to this topic

Poll: c4. or R-C (58 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is going to win the 2nd game between c4 - R-C!?!?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#161 Xzi

Xzi

    Advanced

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:06 PM

There is still a lot of competition left. Not only because we refused ''the best'' players, but also because people are playing mapwars and mapmixes a lot, which gives them an edge over other players (not playing maps). We should close this topic, to give a little bit respect to INSANE and his cup.
Broken , I think we are done, since the only thing I would like to discuss are sof2-related things, atleast, with you, since you got caught for wh some years ago.
Everybody is able to take a look at old statistics and old screenshots, if they have any doubts at all.
I am amazed of the amount of hate towards c4. Actually, maybe some of you are right if it's about me, but man o man, I can be honest with myself when I say I never insulted a player personally. When I press my random binds during a war or when I just make a comment about a clan or an individual player, count to 1 2 3 4 5 and think again if I really insulted any of you. I didn't say any of you stole a car or cheated on your girlfriend I mostly press a bind (l2p, sh00p da wh00p) or be a bit of a cock on demobase when it's about 1on1 or cups.

Hopefully I made myself clear: I am not full of hate and serious business, but I just press binds ingame and be a prick on demobase to get some fire in the hole :$

ps: will stop using binds in wars to show my good will (don't confuse will with will smith only because theres a lot of will's in one sentence:$)

OK homies peace and let's get maximum value out of this game (value as in fun, entertainment and bit of timewaste)

I bet You can't even remember which year it was, haha. So cut the crap.

#162 Laffe Herder

Laffe Herder

    Camham

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Fairplay Guid:25-11

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:07 PM

I bet You can't even remember which year it was, haha. So cut the crap.


somewhere between 2000 and 2010.

s-s-s-s-slapt, fact remains. BYE BROKEN I think we are done, atleast I am.

Edited by Laffe Herder, 02 March 2012 - 03:08 PM.


#163 Xzi

Xzi

    Advanced

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:09 PM

Define "some" then. Because obviously you have no idea what the word means.
I'm asking for the year. It's no point to come up with the shit you have no idea about, only makes you more stupid.

Edited by Xzi, 02 March 2012 - 03:15 PM.


#164 Or3L

Or3L

    FNG

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Location:Israel
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Demo Team:[B]

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:18 PM

This shit is pretty funny to me. I mean, I have been away for a few years but i dont really understand ppl trying to bring down c4.
We win pretty much every inf cup there is out there. Number one clan with not even one clan that can compete. 85% of the people that bag us, mostly includes mvp's of their own clan that have been refused at c4 after applying.
We might not even win this cup but even as a c4 member you would almost support other clans to win an inf cup so there is some variation.
I always said there is only one thing that can beat us and that is ourselves for not performing like we usually do. Other then that nobody stands a chance and that has been proven enough for the past 6 years with Ghostbuster as the best player the game has ever seen.Also the peeps that say we do not perform in big matches are just kidding theirselves. Some are being serious and some are not. But no clan will ever win as many cups as we have and we still have the best line-up. Not winning a cup wont change that.
I was actually dissapointed 3v died because they at least tried to compete with us. Now im going back to the South of France for an awesome job in 2 weeks and after that either this game has died or I hope there is finally some competition since we had none for 6 years.

Peace out from the best clan in sof2 demo.


Hello Jonathan :)
Hello SOF2 Demo oldschools, newschool, and anyone else who is going to read this post.

First of all, I would like to agree almost with everything you wrote up there Jona. c4 was a real machine since the day Sander (Ghostbuster) formed it, untill the day I quitted (about 3 years ago). I guess you guys still rock. I don't know what brings me back to this forums, well, actually I do. I had some free time and wanted to visit some public servers(which sadly I couldn't find), and got some problems with my GFX card. I knew I can find a soloution here. Anyways, I could not ignore this topic and ofcourse, vote for c4.
I would like to say I'm glad to see some old mates like you Jonathan, camham, junior, toni, peps, and rest of c4's who posted here. Ofcourse it's great to see also some really old names like vilzeh, azzy, renegade, shekel (sup friend? haha), seych, speedi, abu, angel, asrael, sylt and many more I couldn't count all of you, that's amazing you guys are still playing, even though I know some of you didn't like me during my activity days in SOF (for example you, dear SyLt, LOL).

In addition, the main reason I'm posting here now is to mention some other great clans besides 3v (Yeah, 3v were definitely one of the best clans ever).
I think that you forgot to mention and thank to clans like -HaZe-, |she|, sK., and again, I'm sure I forgot some other clans that didn't exist for many years but were great.

Moreover, I must agree that this community never changes. You can still find the word "kid" in 70% of the flaming posts. There is a lot of constructive criticism I can write here, but since most of you will interpret it as a reason to flame, I'll stop here.

I have some really old screenshots on some old CD, I'll look for it and upload the screenies to the forums. It's always cool to look at screenshots that were taken in 2005-2006 and look for your name :)

I know I have some mistakes in my English, I did my best, and I'm not here to read some crap about my bad English. so please don't even start.

Peace out from the best clan in sof2 demo. ;)

By the way, who are you 'doctorfunk'?

Edited by Or3L, 02 March 2012 - 03:23 PM.

*Retired*

Posted Image

*** R.I.P Hubby (Aka Wombat) ***

#165 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:23 PM

Orel telling it like it is.

P.S. WHOS DOCTORFUNK? CAN ANYONE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS?

#166 Sohi

Sohi

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts
  • Location:trashcan
  • Demo Clan:|eG.|
  • Demo Team:@core.
  • Fairplay Guid:196a5

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:26 PM

wtf going on here

#167 Sohi

Sohi

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts
  • Location:trashcan
  • Demo Clan:|eG.|
  • Demo Team:@core.
  • Fairplay Guid:196a5

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:27 PM

Hello Jonathan :)
Hello SOF2 Demo oldschools, newschool, and anyone else who is going to read this post.

First of all, I would like to agree almost with everything you wrote up there Jona. c4 was a real machine since the day Sander (Ghostbuster) formed it, untill the day I quitted (about 3 years ago). I guess you guys still rock. I don't know what brings me back to this forums, well, actually I do. I had some free time and wanted to visit some public servers(which sadly I couldn't find), and got some problems with my GFX card. I knew I can find a soloution here. Anyways, I could not ignore this topic and ofcourse, vote for c4.
I would like to say I'm glad to see some old mates like you Jonathan, camham, junior, toni, peps, and rest of c4's who posted here. Ofcourse it's great to see also some really old names like vilzeh, azzy, renegade, shekel (sup friend? haha), seych, speedi, abu, angel, asrael, sylt and many more I couldn't count all of you, that's amazing you guys are still playing, even though I know some of you didn't like me during my activity days in SOF (for example you, dear SyLt, LOL).

In addition, the main reason I'm posting here now is to mention some other great clans besides 3v (Yeah, 3v were definitely one of the best clans ever).
I think that you forgot to mention and thank to clans like -HaZe-, |she|, sK., and again, I'm sure I forgot some other clans that didn't exist for many years but were great.

Moreover, I must agree that this community never changes. You can still find the word "kid" in 70% of the flaming posts. There is a lot of constructive criticism I can write here, but since most of you will interpret it as a reason to flame, I'll stop here.

I have some really old screenshots on some old CD, I'll look for it and upload the screenies to the forums. It's always cool to look at screenshots that were taken in 2005-2006 and look for your name :)

I know I have some mistakes in my English, I did my best, and I'm not here to read some crap about my bad English. so please don't even start.

Peace out from the best clan in sof2 demo. ;)

By the way, who are you 'doctorfunk'?


OMFG OMER HOW IN FUCKS NAME CAN YOU FORGET MY NAME IN THAT LIST OF URS????????

sup bromer? <3

#168 Junior

Junior

    Escape Artist

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,179 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Demo Team:[B]
  • Full Clan:-aMeX-
  • Fairplay Guid:chr1s

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:39 PM

By the way, who are you 'doctorfunk'?



LOL SLAPT WTFBBQPLOXX

ey but yo or3l stop posting and play some sof goddammit!
forgy zegt:
abu's day is ruined becuz of chris
abu is so mad
LOL

#169 Sohi

Sohi

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,987 posts
  • Location:trashcan
  • Demo Clan:|eG.|
  • Demo Team:@core.
  • Fairplay Guid:196a5

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

LOL SLAPT WTFBBQPLOXX

ey but yo or3l stop posting and play some sof goddammit!


Totally agree!
beumer stop ur 2nd life and get back to real life!
SOF = LIFE

Edited by Barbie, 02 March 2012 - 03:45 PM.


#170 TURQUA

TURQUA

    Bike stealer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:48 PM

This shit is pretty funny to me. I mean, I have been away for a few years but i dont really understand ppl trying to bring down c4.
We win pretty much every inf cup there is out there. Number one clan with not even one clan that can compete. 85% of the people that bag us, mostly includes mvp's of their own clan that have been refused at c4 after applying.
We might not even win this cup but even as a c4 member you would almost support other clans to win an inf cup so there is some variation.
I always said there is only one thing that can beat us and that is ourselves for not performing like we usually do. Other then that nobody stands a chance and that has been proven enough for the past 6 years with Ghostbuster as the best player the game has ever seen.Also the peeps that say we do not perform in big matches are just kidding theirselves. Some are being serious and some are not. But no clan will ever win as many cups as we have and we still have the best line-up. Not winning a cup wont change that.
I was actually dissapointed 3v died because they at least tried to compete with us. Now im going back to the South of France for an awesome job in 2 weeks and after that either this game has died or I hope there is finally some competition since we had none for 6 years.

Peace out from the best clan in sof2 demo.

I think you should drop the cockyness, the only reason you guys manage to win a couple of wars is because we, starelite, decide to not to play. If we would decide to pick up the guns and start shooting some heads again you would immediately drop to the good old second place again, just like the good old times. Sorry that I have to be the one telling you this, but I'm just saying what everyone else thinks.

iconMovie.gif GOD OF THE ARENA (se turqua) - SIXTH SENSE 3 (se azzy) - SERIOUS GAMING 2 (se fleim)
i_external.png YOUTUBE CHANNEL

 

a player changes, the game changes, best friends become strangers

 

the stars of the elite                                                                                                     

azzy / darkness / fainth / fleim / foxdie / hawk / rocket / turqua

                                                                                               barre / conlin / pals / gxk / krimii / ladyy / sky / twister


#171 vilzeh

vilzeh

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • Location:Haparanda
  • Fairplay Guid:dbb6a

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:50 PM

Hello Jonathan :)
Hello SOF2 Demo oldschools, newschool, and anyone else who is going to read this post.

First of all, I would like to agree almost with everything you wrote up there Jona. c4 was a real machine since the day Sander (Ghostbuster) formed it, untill the day I quitted (about 3 years ago). I guess you guys still rock. I don't know what brings me back to this forums, well, actually I do. I had some free time and wanted to visit some public servers(which sadly I couldn't find), and got some problems with my GFX card. I knew I can find a soloution here. Anyways, I could not ignore this topic and ofcourse, vote for c4.
I would like to say I'm glad to see some old mates like you Jonathan, camham, junior, toni, peps, and rest of c4's who posted here. Ofcourse it's great to see also some really old names like vilzeh, azzy, renegade, shekel (sup friend? haha), seych, speedi, abu, angel, asrael, sylt and many more I couldn't count all of you, that's amazing you guys are still playing, even though I know some of you didn't like me during my activity days in SOF (for example you, dear SyLt, LOL).

In addition, the main reason I'm posting here now is to mention some other great clans besides 3v (Yeah, 3v were definitely one of the best clans ever).
I think that you forgot to mention and thank to clans like -HaZe-, |she|, sK., and again, I'm sure I forgot some other clans that didn't exist for many years but were great.

Moreover, I must agree that this community never changes. You can still find the word "kid" in 70% of the flaming posts. There is a lot of constructive criticism I can write here, but since most of you will interpret it as a reason to flame, I'll stop here.

I have some really old screenshots on some old CD, I'll look for it and upload the screenies to the forums. It's always cool to look at screenshots that were taken in 2005-2006 and look for your name :)

I know I have some mistakes in my English, I did my best, and I'm not here to read some crap about my bad English. so please don't even start.

Peace out from the best clan in sof2 demo. ;)

By the way, who are you 'doctorfunk'?


Well said. :)


Also I have no clue who's good in this game and who is not, well I guess c4. is the best clan here (mentioned "few" times here..), but it seems like they have the old schoolers in it, whom have played for many years -TOGETHER-.

I liked back in the days when there were more "top" players scattered all around the clans. But I get it, they are friends ( I guess ), they want to play together. It was like that with ".Hpda". Btw, we're still undisputed, so get bent all of ya! =D, it was easy to play when you know who your playing with, when you know what he can do and what he can't.

+ That Navyseals comment. Oh god, get off your high horse, will ya? You realize you just Tied a game against R-C ? That's not enough competition for you? guess I just don't know what competition means then.
What?

#172 Junior

Junior

    Escape Artist

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,179 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Demo Team:[B]
  • Full Clan:-aMeX-
  • Fairplay Guid:chr1s

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:53 PM

Well said. :)


Also I have no clue who's good in this game and who is not, well I guess c4. is the best clan here (mentioned "few" times here..), but it seems like they have the old schoolers in it, whom have played for many years -TOGETHER-.

I liked back in the days when there were more "top" players scattered all around the clans. But I get it, they are friends ( I guess ), they want to play together. It was like that with ".Hpda". Btw, we're still undisputed, so get bent all of ya! =D, it was easy to play when you know who your playing with, when you know what he can do and what he can't.

+ That Navyseals comment. Oh god, get off your high horse, will ya? You realize you just Tied a game against R-C ? That's not enough competition for you? guess I just don't know what competition means then.



you mean like she? when will they ever get passed quarters LOL
forgy zegt:
abu's day is ruined becuz of chris
abu is so mad
LOL

#173 vilzeh

vilzeh

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • Location:Haparanda
  • Fairplay Guid:dbb6a

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

you mean like she? when will they ever get passed quarters LOL


you realize |she| was a Finnish clan to start with ?

I don't know how long they have now played together, but I'd like to think we were one of the best clans in Sof2-Mptest when we played actively together.

There weren't any "cups" those days in Demo though.

Edited by vilzeh, 02 March 2012 - 03:58 PM.

What?

#174 azzy

azzy

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,380 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Demo Clan:SOFKINGZ
  • Demo Team:aMeX
  • Full Clan:Freebytes
  • Fairplay Guid:ba1f0

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:05 PM

She has grown a bit into what HaZe was past couple of years, but no doubt they were one of the best clans at one point

#175 blue

blue

    Ghost Rider

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,853 posts
  • Location:Sweden
  • Demo Clan:cC.
  • Fairplay Guid:e6e85

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:20 PM

http://www.demobase....10397-c4-vs-cc/
http://www.demobase....15624-c4-vs-cc/

Not to mention sK.
Posted Image Demobase INF Open Cup VI - cC.
Posted Image Facing Worlds Clan Tournament II - cC.

http://consiliumcaedes.com/

#176 BladHark

BladHark

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,622 posts
  • Location:Netherlands
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Fairplay Guid:st3v3

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:46 PM

oh my, this topic is getting me all nostalgic! Where are all of these oldschool nabs coming from, it feels like we went 4y back in time :ph34r:!

@vilz: 'I liked back in the days when there were more "top" players scattered all around the clans.'

this is still how it is at this moment, perhaps its the scattering is less wide than it was 4 years ago, but its still definately the case.
just look at clans like nVm, R-C and even she or cC that have plenty of top players in their clans.

The feeling to the game is just different because clans feel more 'random'. When you'd play vs lets say 3v/sk/haze or anything you'd know there would always be some good old rivalry. This rivalry doesnt really exist anymore, or atleast it doesnt to me, because clans feel like mixteams - this goes for EVERY clan around apart from c4 and she (even though they also give me this 'mixteam' feeling a bit more nowadays).
Posted Image

http://c4.liezerserv.com

AKA Steven

#177 vilzeh

vilzeh

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • Location:Haparanda
  • Fairplay Guid:dbb6a

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:01 PM

Yeah, agree. The "TEAMS" & "CLANS", feels like every time I play a war its against the same people but different clan / team.

also when I play a war it's always with different people mostly, feels like public for me.
What?

#178 Guest_forgylicious_*

Guest_forgylicious_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:03 PM

EVERY TIME I PLAY C4 THEY ARE A MIX TEAM OF NOOBS I AM STEVE THIS IS HOW I SOUND WITHOUT CAPSLOCK BECAUSE MY KEY IS STUCK SINCE I SPILLED SOME SODA ON IT HAHAHAH

#179 NavySeal

NavySeal

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts
  • Location:Knokke, Belgium
  • Demo Clan:c4
  • Demo Team:.|E
  • Fairplay Guid:j0n4z

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:07 PM

Mission accomplished.
http://c4.liezerserv.com

Posted Image

Posted ImageDemobase INF Open Cup III - Explosive c4.
Posted ImageDemobase INF Open Cup IV - Explosive c4.
Posted ImageDemobase INF Open Cup V - Explosive c4.
Posted ImageThe Great Katana Cup - Explosive c4.
Posted ImageNoobroom Clan Tournament - Explosive c4.
Posted ImageFacing Worlds - Explosive c4.
Posted ImageDemobase INF Open Cup VI - Explosive c4.
Posted ImageFacing Worlds II - Explosive c4.

#180 DARK

DARK

    Contributor

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,643 posts
  • Demo Clan:c4.
  • Fairplay Guid:ce0f7

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:09 PM

EVERY TIME I PLAY C4 THEY ARE A MIX TEAM OF NOOBS I AM STEVE THIS IS HOW I SOUND WITHOUT CAPSLOCK BECAUSE MY KEY IS STUCK SINCE I SPILLED SOME SODA ON IT HAHAHAH


shut up meg
Posted Image - CODE - Demobase Teamcup II 2009
Posted Image Noobroom Cup - The Brotherhood bro|
Posted Image c4. - Demobase INF Open Cup VI [2010]
Posted Image c4. - Facing Worlds II Cup [2010]
Posted Image Stef stuntpiloot


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users