probably, guys in Belgium mostly talk about hair products and skin care
Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Philosophy
#401
Posted 09 January 2011 - 10:05 PM
#402
Posted 09 January 2011 - 10:12 PM
ask umii for more information een jongeman zonder een diploma maar streetknowledge
#403
Posted 10 January 2011 - 01:44 AM

Meanwhile Poland raises statues of Aragorn
#404
Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:41 PM
Edited by malydok, 10 January 2011 - 09:41 PM.
#405
Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:20 PM
#407
Posted 10 January 2011 - 11:19 PM
Didn't bother reading through, well any of the previous posts, but here it comes: I think religions are stupid. What do you guys think?
Conclusion of the previous 10 pages:
Stupid people tend to be religious
#408
Posted 10 January 2011 - 11:36 PM
I think people are stupid who think people are stupid because they have faith, so basicly you're just as stupid as me! (or retarded in snuggs case)Didn't bother reading through, well any of the previous posts, but here it comes: I think religions are stupid. What do you guys think?
#409
Posted 10 January 2011 - 11:51 PM
he never said religious people are stupid he said religion is stupidI think people are stupid who think people are stupid because they have faith, so basicly you're just as stupid as me! (or retarded in snuggs case)
have fun being stupid on your own
im supoerhero
marvel asked me to be next xmen
but i refused to join their team
i said .|E for life
#410
Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:27 AM
Snugg did say that religious people are stupid. He refered to wikipedia graphs that showed low IQ = religioushe never said religious people are stupid he said religion is stupid
have fun being stupid on your own
in other words, that religious people are stupid
#411
Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:43 AM
I never said or implied i was reffering to seych saying religious people are stupid, i just gave my opinion, but like sylt said, i did refer to snugg..blabla im right your wrong basicly.he never said religious people are stupid he said religion is stupid
have fun being stupid on your own
have fun being a virgin on your own, just kidding relax
Edited by ShaoliN, 11 January 2011 - 01:06 AM.
#412
Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:45 AM
Snugg did say that religious people are stupid. He refered to wikipedia graphs that showed low IQ = religious
in other words, that religious people are stupid
Or they have weaker mathematical education on average, when I checked IQ by country list; first I thought okay maybe indeed yellow race is smarter by average of 5 than whites seems possible then i saw mostly white countries I thought ok Africans could score 5 less since some of their tribes produce best athletes, but then LOL Ethiopia 63, which is below line of mental retardation
#413
Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:46 AM
Also, even if it were to be true that people with a low IQ (did they all do an IQ test?) tend to be religious.. how many people with high IQ are religious as well?
Even more so, why are these people religious? Are there any differences in the reasons of being religious regarding low and high IQ? Does religion not depend more on EQ than IQ?
Could go on forever.
Edited by joeypapier, 11 January 2011 - 12:54 AM.
#414
Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:03 AM
A random beardy guy tells you "I heard about this amazing guy who can create bread and wine from air and walk on water sometimes."
Low IQ ethiopian guy thinks without questioning because he simply doesn't know better:
"Wow thats amazing! I'll for sure buy his book when it hit the stores and become a fanboy!"
High IQ eurofag has more intellectual capacity which in most cases mean more critical thinking:
"cant be. the physical properties of water don't allow walking on it etc."
edit: bad example. forgot ethiopian guy cant read and therefore never would buy the book
Edited by the_king, 11 January 2011 - 01:05 AM.
#415
Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:04 AM
#416
Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:05 AM
#417
Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:08 AM
Example
A random beardy guy tells you "I heard about this amazing guy who can create bread and wine from air and walk on water sometimes."
Low IQ ethiopian guy thinks without questioning because he simply doesn't know better:
"Wow thats amazing! I'll for sure buy his book when it hit the stores and become a fanboy!"
High IQ eurofag has more intellectual capacity which in most cases mean more critical thinking:
"cant be. the physical properties of water don't allow walking on it etc."
edit: bad example. forgot ethiopian guy cant read and therefore never would buy the book
Please explain and prove this behaviour.. or at least post some valid pieces of information..
#418
Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:11 AM
Please explain and prove this behaviour.. or at least post some valid pieces of information..
http://trance.nu/v4/...c.php?p=1834301
above article is refered to on this wikipedia article:
http://en.wikipedia....nd_intelligence
sounds logical to me
Edited by the_king, 11 January 2011 - 01:12 AM.
#419
Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:32 AM
"Lower IQ?: The Danish professor Helmuth Nyborg claims that religious people have a lower intelligence than atheists. (Illustration photo: Scanpix)"
Claimed, not proven.
above article is refered to on this wikipedia article:
http://en.wikipedia....nd_intelligence
"Atheists scored 1.95 IQ points higher than Agnostics, 3.82 points higher than Liberal persuasions, and 5.89 IQ points higher than Dogmatic persuasions. [4] "I'm not saying that believing in God makes you dumber."
This just shows a difference.. nowhere does this include a so called low & high IQ score.
"My hypothesis is that people with a low intelligence are more easily drawn toward religions, which give answers that are certain, while people with a high intelligence are more skeptical," says the professor.[5]"
As stated, it's a hypothesis and it doesn't say anywhere that a "Low IQ ethiopian guy thinks without questioning because he simply doesn't know better" just that people with a low IQ tend to be religious faster than people with a high IQ (my question here is what his definition of low & high IQ is and if this goes hand in hand with the first quote I made in this post) because people with a high IQ tend to be more skeptical than people with a low IQ.. again this is a hypothesis.
My point is, you can't assume that someone with a low IQ will automatically believe everything "because he simply doesn't know better" nor does being religious depend solely on a person's IQ.
I too believe that there's a correlation between a person's IQ and being religious though. I believe that people with a higher IQ tend to think more for themselves. People with a higher IQ seem to have more of a drive to investigate things themselves, a hunger for knowledge of some sort (I can't prove this because I'm too lazy to look anything up right now but I'm sure there are more than enough studies on this), unlike people with a lower IQ who for example "couldn't care less" or just accept stuff because it sounds logical.
Again, I can't prove this, it's just what I believe.
Edited by joeypapier, 11 January 2011 - 01:34 AM.
#420
Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:47 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic is locked


