Toggle shoutbox
Shoutbox
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Oranje vs La Roja
#161
Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:43 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#163
Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:53 PM
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Secondary Nations III --- U/VDTCHBLS
Kryptic Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup I --- sofKings.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup IV --- sofKingz.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Clancup V --- explosive c4.
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup V --- -CODE-
Demobase Hosted 5on5 INF Teamcup I --- [B]illies.
Demobase Hosted 2on2 Cup I --- relinquished.
Apolles/luminaires Hosted 1on1 ARC Cup --- Angel
Katana's Hosted OldSkool 1on1 East Cup --- Angel
#166
Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:27 PM
team #stepdad - We beat you, you hate us.
idc . Im just ask
LOADiNG HATERS...
████████████████]
99% Complete
Attempting to give a fuck:
██████████████████] 99% Complete... ERROR!: Unable to give a fuck.
#173
Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:08 PM
Tell me where you see any 'retarded belgians whining'? Posting the spanish flag is whining according to you? Please go suicide 'cause NL lost, retarded emo kid.
What you want me to do eh, support belgium? They ain't even playing (and I don't even care), I love the spanish soccer team even more than the belgian so I just support them, got problems with that? WHOLE BELGIUM SUPPORTED SPAIN, PROBABLY THE WHOLE WORLD ALSO, EVERYONE HATES THOSE EGO DUTCHIES. NOW GO SIT IN A CORNER AND CRY.
Ciao.
Edited by Odi., 12 July 2010 - 07:12 PM.
#175
Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:13 PM
There's only 1 funny part here and 1 retard (you), all you NL'ers crying and whining all over the place 'cause you lost. If I support Spain than I just do that, SO FUCK HOLLAND. BENDE DIKKE NEKKEN PEIZEN DA ZE ALLES KUNNEN WINNEN.
Tell me where you see any 'retarded belgians whining'? Posting the spanish flag is whining according to you? Please go suicide 'cause NL lost, retarded emo kid.
What you want me to do eh, support belgium? They ain't even playing (and I don't even care), I love the spanish soccer team even more than the belgian so I just support them, got problems with that? WHOLE BELGIUM SUPPORTED SPAIN, PROBABLY THE WHOLE WORLD ALSO, EVERYONE HATES THOSE EGO DUTCHIES. NOW GO SIT IN A CORNER AND CRY.
Ciao.
Says you? hahahahahhahahaha
#177
Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:14 PM
There's only 1 funny part here and 1 retard (you), all you NL'ers crying and whining all over the place 'cause you lost. If I support Spain than I just do that, SO FUCK HOLLAND. BENDE DIKKE NEKKEN PEIZEN DA ZE ALLES KUNNEN WINNEN.
Tell me where you see any 'retarded belgians whining'? Posting the spanish flag is whining according to you? Please go suicide 'cause NL lost, retarded emo kid.
What you want me to do eh, support belgium? They ain't even playing (and I don't even care), I love the spanish soccer team even more than the belgian so I just support them, got problems with that? WHOLE BELGIUM SUPPORTED SPAIN, PROBABLY THE WHOLE WORLD ALSO, EVERYONE HATES THOSE EGO DUTCHIES. NOW GO SIT IN A CORNER AND CRY.
Ciao.
Just remember u will allways be 2nd.. Only thing u got is euro vision whoop di doo.

XILLAX zegt (14:14):
kass online?
Mike. zegt (14:14):
Yes
XILLAX zegt (14:15):
gimmi his msn
i only got his "Muahzor"
Mike. zegt (14:15):
muahzor@hotmail.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
#179
Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:15 PM
"Takes an emo to know an emo" what?!
Edited by joeypapier, 12 July 2010 - 07:16 PM.
#180
Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:16 PM
I'm outta this topic, all go hug eachother now while you're crying 'cause NL lost. Bye
VIVA ESPANA
Edited by Odi., 12 July 2010 - 07:18 PM.
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users









