Oh shit a fustrated dutchy.
Referee did well, shouldv given more red cards to holland maybe.
Van bommel made an awfull tackle, so did de jong.
Wtf you idiots want? You tried blocking spains attack by simply intimidating them with some nrly red-card fouls and then u cry about refereeing? oh cmon, rewatch this match in a week and comment again.
Fully deserved win for spain, yes nl had one big chance, but spain had 5.
Fuck off.. you're all whining about NL and the cards they should've received but what about Spain.. Iniesta should've gotten his second yellow multiple times and same goes for Puyol.
And of course I'm frustrated, I wanted to win this, to experience it all.. fucking Van Marwijk subbing Kuyt while Van Persie does jackshit for us... after like what, 15-20mins we had the match in our hands... should've put more pressure on Spain's defense..
Sub Van Persie, put Elia or Huntelaar in.. at least they contribute to the team.. putting pressure on Spain's defense means losing pressure on our own.. too bad people didn't get that.
I blame Van Marwijk for it all but still, the ref sucked.
Wishing for penalties shows that even you guys know than Spain was better.
Van Bommel + De Jong should have had red cards.
Referee's only mistake(other than not giving 2 extra red cards) in the whole game was giving goal kick instead of corner.
Iniesta wouldn't fall over so much if you didn't chop him so much. (Your player grabbed him leg with his hand btw = yellow card, rewatch game if you don't believe me)
You guys brought it on yourselves, your players have been blatantly diving(Robben & Sneijder for sure) & chopping players(Especially Van Bommel) in EVERY game so far.
KARMA.
YIN & YANG.
Right right.. what about Iniesta's sad ass schwalbes.. Puyol's fouls? Huh.. you don't hear anyone talk about that. But k w/e.. imo the ref sucked. He probably felt a lot of pressure for having to ref such a big game, I'm just a bit disappointed..
But out of everything and everyone, I blame Van Marwijk.
I'm just frustrated because we lost in such a shitty way.
Our football this match was without a doubt the worst match of this World Cup, as people tend to call it "ugly" football.. and it was way too foul-orientated.
And I'm frustrated at Van Marwijk but I think I've said that about 50 times now.
Spain was better but not that much.. I just wanted us to win it.. too bad, better luck in 4 years.
Edited by joeypapier, 12 July 2010 - 02:36 PM.













